Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

First movie in a theater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I was referring to my former employer. He used to engineer the overthrowing of governments when the CIA asked him to (and well before I worked for him).

I survived the only time I was poisoned. A cute girl who turned out to be a Wiccan spiked my drink with a love potion. It didn't work. Worst case of food poisoning I ever had.
    I knew to whom you were referring. Just wanted to tease you a little.

I, myself, have never been poisoned. As far as I know……

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I knew to whom you were referring. Just wanted to tease you a little.

I, myself, have never been poisoned. As far as I know……
      What about the time Thutmose III had some viper venom slipped into your grape juice?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What about the time Thutmose III had some viper venom slipped into your grape juice?
        I guess I survived?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I guess I survived?
          Don't be coy. Y'all were quite the couple back then. Thutmosey and mossy.

But then he tried posinating you and you broke off the romance

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Rumours and lies!

Comment

Rumours and lies!
              Just imagine your story being told on the big screen... mossy of the Nile!

Comment

Just imagine your story being told on the big screen... mossy of the Nile!
                There is no one who could play me.

Comment

When I was around 8 to 10 years old we had a theater that had Saturday matinees sponsored by a local hamburger chain. Kids could get in for a couple of hamburger wrappers and bottle caps. My mom used to take me and my brother every Saturday and just drop us off and pick us up later.

Comment

Jeremiah Johnson
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment