Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

First movie in a theater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    To the power of what?
    You don’t know when the Sound of Music came out, do ya?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

To the power of what?
      Grayskull?
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

You don’t know when the Sound of Music came out, do ya?
        The original or the far cooler roguetech reboot?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Did I ever mention that I used to work for one of the inventors of that particular smg? As well as sole inventor of the noise suppressor ("silencer") designed for it?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Did I ever mention that I used to work for one of the inventors of that particular smg? As well as sole inventor of the noise suppressor ("silencer") designed for it?
              I don’t know! Did you ever mention it?

Comment

I don’t know! Did you ever mention it?
                I think I did.

It was back during the period I often allude to but am sketchy about details when I do.

Comment

I think I did.

It was back during the period I often allude to but am sketchy about details when I do.
                  So. You don’t remember if you mentioned it.

Comment

Trivia: One theater owner in South Korea removed all music scenes from The Sound of Music to shorten the runtime.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                      Trivia: One theater owner in South Korea removed all music scenes from The Sound of Music to shorten the runtime.

I bet a lot of people were quite confused by the title of the movie when watching it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                        I guess you could sell more tickets that way.

It would be like taking all of the non-politically correct jokes out of Blazing Saddles. It would end up being shorter than the trailers for upcoming movies.

Comment

E. T.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

So. You don’t remember if you mentioned it.
                            In any case... a VERY interesting character. Was very likely poisoned.

Comment

In any case... a VERY interesting character. Was very likely poisoned.
                              You certainly are! Have you been? You look pretty lively to me!

Comment

You certainly are! Have you been? You look pretty lively to me!
                                I was referring to my former employer. He used to engineer the overthrowing of governments when the CIA asked him to (and well before I worked for him).

I survived the only time I was poisoned. A cute girl who turned out to be a Wiccan spiked my drink with a love potion. It didn't work. Worst case of food poisoning I ever had.

Comment