Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Avatar, Air Bending and Constipated Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Yeah. I eagerly watched the whole first series any time I could find it. Watched several eps of the second series, abandoned hope and quit. Similar with the lame-action movie.
    I still need to finish the original show. I got to right after they had entered the Fire Nation. I got my dad to try watching some of the early episodes, he thinks it is pretty good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

I still need to finish the original show. I got to right after they had entered the Fire Nation. I got my dad to try watching some of the early episodes, he thinks it is pretty good so far.
      The first time I saw it the episodes were all out of order. But then Nickelodeon ran them back to back over a long weekend or something and I finally watched them in sequential order.

Did you get up to where Ang gets his Fire instructor?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        The first time I saw it the episodes were all out of order. But then Nickelodeon ran them back to back over a long weekend or something and I finally watched them in sequential order.

Did you get up to where Ang gets his Fire instructor?
        I don't think so, but it has been a while. I think the last episode I saw was where Aang went to a Fire Nation school and got them to dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

I don't think so, but it has been a while. I think the last episode I saw was where Aang went to a Fire Nation school and got them to dance.
          then

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I *tried* to watch it. Could not endure more than half an hour or so.
            You missed the best part!
            I am become death...

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Dragule View Post

You missed the best part!
              The credits?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                The credits?
                If you have seen the series before, then yes.
                I am become death...

Comment