Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Disney Pixar to release film glorifying transgenderism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Pixar to release film glorifying transgenderism

I wasn't sure where to put this. But it outrages me! Shame on you, Disney! Shame!

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/enterta...nder-character

The same studio that brought you much-loved animated features like Toy Story, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, and Cars, is now casting for its first transgender character.

Screenrant reports Pixar Animation Studios, a subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company, put out a casting notice in March on Twitter. The notice said Pixar was conducting a casting search for a youth voice-over role for an upcoming animated project.

"The character, Jess, is a 14-year-old transgender girl," the notice read. "She's compassionate, funny, and always has your back."

The announcement was confirmed by a San Francisco transgender group which spoke with the casting director.

The unnamed animated project will be the first to feature a transgender character.

As CBN News reported in February of last year, the Disney/Pixar film Onward featured the first self-identified LGBTQ character in an animated film. The film also introduced the first "self-identified" gay character into the Disney-Pixar universe. Officer Specter - a Cyclops cop - is voiced by openly gay screenwriter and actress Lena Waithe.

In recent years, children have been targeted more and more with the LGBTQ agenda in animated stories and other so-called family entertainment.

Last May, Disney+ featured a short animated film titled Out, which highlighted a gay man named Greg, who plans to move in with his boyfriend, Manuel.

The war on our children is real, folks. Stop supporting Disney!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Walt would be spinning in his grave if he knew how corrupt his studio has become.
    ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
      Walt would be spinning in his grave if he knew how corrupt his studio has become.
      I dunno. JRR Tolkien couldn't stand Disney even when ol' Walt was around.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

sexualizing cartoons for children is bad. very bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          I wasn't sure where to put this. But it outrages me! Shame on you, Disney! Shame!

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/enterta...nder-character

The same studio that brought you much-loved animated features like Toy Story, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, and Cars, is now casting for its first transgender character.

Screenrant reports Pixar Animation Studios, a subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company, put out a casting notice in March on Twitter. The notice said Pixar was conducting a casting search for a youth voice-over role for an upcoming animated project.

"The character, Jess, is a 14-year-old transgender girl," the notice read. "She's compassionate, funny, and always has your back."

The announcement was confirmed by a San Francisco transgender group which spoke with the casting director.

The unnamed animated project will be the first to feature a transgender character.

As CBN News reported in February of last year, the Disney/Pixar film Onward featured the first self-identified LGBTQ character in an animated film. The film also introduced the first "self-identified" gay character into the Disney-Pixar universe. Officer Specter - a Cyclops cop - is voiced by openly gay screenwriter and actress Lena Waithe.

In recent years, children have been targeted more and more with the LGBTQ agenda in animated stories and other so-called family entertainment.

Last May, Disney+ featured a short animated film titled Out, which highlighted a gay man named Greg, who plans to move in with his boyfriend, Manuel.

The war on our children is real, folks. Stop supporting Disney!
          Endless wickedness.

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
            Our local ABC Affiliate is owned by Disney (don't know if that applies to all of ABC). But like Disney, our ABC news program is a fantasy, and not a good one at that.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yeah, this is kind of why I haven't even using my sister's Disney+ account as of late. I honestly don't feel like spending time or money on a group of people that view me as a cash cow to be milked (at best) or as a non-person whose head deserves to be on a pike (at worst). I mean, if it's on someone else's dime I won't kvetch, but I got better things to do.
              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                I dunno. JRR Tolkien couldn't stand Disney even when ol' Walt was around.
                There was probably very little Tolkien did approve of.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment