Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Final Fantasy XIV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post

I have it, but I very rarely use it.
    For me it makes grouping up for games much easier. Especially since I tend to not ask someone to play a game first. I've had an issue with being clingy in the past, so I might be overcorrecting a bit. Cerebrum123 #2344 is my discord name. I certainly got easy numbers to go with my name on there.

Comment

I have it, but I very rarely use it.
      CanaDave #4004 is my username, should you be interested in adding me
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post

CanaDave #4004 is my username, should you be interested in adding me
        I'm still learning how to do that.

Comment

I'm still learning how to do that.
          You go to the Friends tab, hit "Add Friends", and then the name and number they have.

Comment

So, just bought it from the Square Enix store while it was on sale. Unfortunately, my Account is tied to a Steam Trial... so now I'm waiting to hear back from Customer Service to see if I have to create a new Square Enix account through my new e-mail, or if they can just switch my account over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
              So, just bought it from the Square Enix store while it was on sale. Unfortunately, my Account is tied to a Steam Trial... so now I'm waiting to hear back from Customer Service to see if I have to create a new Square Enix account through my new e-mail, or if they can just switch my account over.
              So, I just created a new Account via my new E-Mail (after getting confirmation from Customer Support that's what I'd pretty much have to do) and am downloading the game as we speak.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X