Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Final Fantasy XIV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post

That's my character name on there.
    It says I can only have one playable character per world. So I better make sure I pick the right world if I'm going to make a character.

Comment

Sargatanas.

Comment

Sargatanas.
        Well, apparently as a free trial player I can't send friend invites, only accept them. I made a conjurer named Siren Lifegale.

Comment

I will see if I can find you.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

But chocobos and Cid!

Cid made his debut in 2, and chocobos in 3 -- if I remember right.

But... airships!
            ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post

Cid made his debut in 2, and chocobos in 3 -- if I remember right.

But... airships!
              Airships, we will always have among us.

Even if they take the form of flying cars.

Comment

Tried the 2 Week Free Trial a few years back. I didn't mind it, but I didn't know a lot of folks who played then so I didn't buy it or subscribe afterwards.
                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                  Tried the 2 Week Free Trial a few years back. I didn't mind it, but I didn't know a lot of folks who played then so I didn't buy it or subscribe afterwards.
                  Yeah, I'm noticing the free trial has even more restrictions than other similar games with "free trials". You can't even do something as simple as send a private message to anyone in the game. Phantasy Star Online 2 and DCUO come to mind.

I wish Warframe had cross platform play, or at least cross platform saves. That game is probably the only truly free to play MMO like game I've ever played.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Yeah, I'm noticing the free trial has even more restrictions than other similar games with "free trials". You can't even do something as simple as send a private message to anyone in the game. Phantasy Star Online 2 and DCUO come to mind.

I wish Warframe had cross platform play, or at least cross platform saves. That game is probably the only truly free to play MMO like game I've ever played.
                    Yeah, that's Squeenix for you, though.

Just tried to sign up for the new version of the Free Trial, but it won't let me because I already did the Free 2 Weeks. If I had people I could play with regularly I could justify shuffling around some of my disposable income to buy the game and a subscription

Comment

Yeah, that's Squeenix for you, though.

Just tried to sign up for the new version of the Free Trial, but it won't let me because I already did the Free 2 Weeks. If I had people I could play with regularly I could justify shuffling around some of my disposable income to buy the game and a subscription
                      There's Rayado and I.

Comment

There's Rayado and I.
                        Very true. Is there a particular day you guys play, or is it just whenever you both have time?

Comment

Very true. Is there a particular day you guys play, or is it just whenever you both have time?
                          Our only requirement is that a day has to end in Y for us to play on that day.

Comment

Allrighty then... I'll think about it and see what I can shuffle around.

Comment

I know Chaotic Void has Discord, but do you and Rayado have it? Even some other voice chat option would be nice for many reasons. It definitely makes coordination in a group for the game work better.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

I know Chaotic Void has Discord, but do you and Rayado have it? Even some other voice chat option would be nice for many reasons. It definitely makes coordination in a group for the game work better.
                                I have it, but I very rarely use it.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X