Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Final Fantasy XIV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy XIV

Rayado and I play. Anyone else? It'd be great to have others to team up with.

How can there be anything after the Final of it, much less 14 "sequels"?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      How can there be anything after the Final of it, much less 14 "sequels"?
      The series was called "Final Fantasy" back when it was the developers last chance to make a game. It was so successful that they kept the name. Very few of the games are related story wise though.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
        Rayado and I play. Anyone else? It'd be great to have others to team up with.
        I've always wanted to try it, but I can't really justify another subscription.

Comment

You could try the free trial version.

Comment

You could try the free trial version.
            Alright, I can try that on my PS5. Looks like it isn't limited by time, but more based on progress. So, yeah, just let me know when you can play.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Alright, I can try that on my PS5. Looks like it isn't limited by time, but more based on progress. So, yeah, just let me know when you can play.
              Just jump in and add me and anyone else interested. My name is Phoenix Skywing on there.

Comment

Just jump in and add me and anyone else interested. My name is Phoenix Skywing on there.
                I'm surprised you didn't take Twilight Phoenix.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  I'm surprised you didn't take Twilight Phoenix.
                  That wouldn't be too bad actually.

Comment

The series was called "Final Fantasy" back when it was the developers last chance to make a game. It was so successful that they kept the name. Very few of the games are related story wise though.
                    But chocobos and Cid!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I would find it personally awesome if Mossy played FF XIV.

Definitely would know who the oldest player online is then.

Comment

Ok. Is Phoenix Skywing an in game name? I wasn't able to find it as a PSN account name to send a friend request to.

The game is downloading now, should be done in less than an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

But chocobos and Cid!

Even Chocobos aren't universal in the Final Fantasy games IIRC. There has been some incarnation of Cid in most of them if not all of them though.

Comment

Ok. Is Phoenix Skywing an in game name? I wasn't able to find it as a PSN account name to send a friend request to.

The game is downloading now, should be done in less than an hour.
                            That's my character name on there.

Comment

I would find it personally awesome if Mossy played FF XIV.

Definitely would know who the oldest player online is then.
                              Thanks, but nope. Last game we own is 12, and I'm uninterested in playing online.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment