Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

What are your favorite Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Fine, I'll answer one. There is a really interesting conspiracy theory out there that Stevie Wonder isn't really blind but fakes it to further his career.
    Not THAT is mind blowing. Heheheh.
    Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
    As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post

That there are "big brain analysis" there, top notch.
      Proctor & Gamble??? For real???

You'd think that the accusations of worker exploitation within the corporation would be more plausible to label them evil.... but noooooo, it's gotta be devil worshippers.
      In the end, due to the constant rumors costing them a lot of money, P&G first altered their logo (which, IIRC, they had for nearly a hundred years) and then were finally forced to replace it.

The new logo:
      I think that if you squint just right and hold your jaw a certain way while standing on your head, that ampersand kinda, sorta, maybe looks a bit like a stylized demonic goat.

Maybe taking psychedelic mushrooms will help you see it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Chemtrails

Paul McCartney died in 1966

Elvis faked his death

Princess Diana was assassinated

The kidnapping and murder of the Lindbergh baby was a hoax

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (although that might be better classed as a deliberate malicious hoax)

Mars' "face" is a sign of alien life (and when better images showed that it was just a hill believers claimed that NASA destroyed the image)

Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene

Finland isn't real

Both Shakespeare and J.K, Rawlings didn't write the works attributed to them

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I will add another to the list. Aliens built the pyramids

Comment

The Chicom coronavirus came from eating bats.

Comment

Apparently, according to what I've heard about the documents published by the FBI a year or two ago, there was some REAL shady stuff going on with The Finders. Not to the degree that everyone thought, but still...
              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                Apparently, according to what I've heard about the documents published by the FBI a year or two ago, there was some REAL shady stuff going on with The Finders. Not to the degree that everyone thought, but still...
                I have heard about the Finders Cult briefly talked about and how there was some supposed Satanic Ritual Abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                  Anything beyond this?

Comment