Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

What are your favorite Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite Conspiracy Theories

Those of us who like to study Conspiracy Theories out of interest and fun, what are some of your favorites, or what are some of the crazy and nuttiest you have come across that made you go

Here are a few I find interesting:

1. Aliens/Ufo's
    2.JFK
    3. Flat Earth
    4. David's Icke's kooky Reptilians
    5. So-Called Secret Societies

Originally posted by ReformedApologist View Post
    Those of us who like to study Conspiracy Theories out of interest and fun, what are some of your favorites, or what are some of the crazy and nuttiest you have come across that made you go

1. Aliens/Ufo's
    2.JFK
    3. Flat Earth
    6. Moon Landing
    7. Illumanati / Trilateral Commission
    8. Collusion Delusion

I would have added Roswell & Area 51 but they're pretty much covered by #1

ETA: Dang my #7 is essentially #5
    Last edited by rogue06; 12-09-2020, 08:04 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      6. Moon Landing
      7. Illumanati / Trilateral Commission
      8. Collusion Delusion

I would have added Roswell & Area 51 but they're pretty much covered by #1

ETA: Dang my #7 is essentially #5
      #8 is one I have never heard. What exactly is that Conspiracy? is it tied into the whole Trump/Russian stuff?

Comment

#8 is one I have never heard. What exactly is that Conspiracy? is it tied into the whole Trump/Russian stuff?
        The whole Russian Collusion hoax

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I have to think that this is the kind of thing Paul probably had in mind when he talked about the studying of endless genealogies.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

1. Aliens/Ufo's
            2.JFK
            3. Flat Earth
            My personal favorite are conspiracies that turned out to be true that were once thought of as conspiracies because either they were too dastardly evil to be true at the time or just too complex to be true. Or conspiracies that have been proven true to this day that some folks still think are conspiracy theories -- i.e. MKultra, Operation Mockingbird, Operation Northwood, Pedophile Island, et al.

Comment

Oooooh the whole backmasking of audio in popular songs as a means to corrupt the youth with Satanism is a personal favorite of mine. And how Pat Holliday attempted to "confront it".
              Definitely contributed to the hyper-insularity of fundamentalist Christians, to "shield their children from worldliness".
              Last edited by Andius; 12-10-2020, 03:30 PM.
              Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
              As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post
                Oooooh the whole backmasking of audio in popular songs as a means to corrupt the youth with Satanism is a personal favorite of mine. And how Pat Holliday attempted to "confront it".
                Definitely contributed to the hyper-insularity of fundamentalist Christians, to "shield their children from worldliness".
                That goes with the claim that Dungeons & Dragons was a Satanic plot.

And that brings up the Daycare sex abuse hysteria that culminated in the McMartin preschool trial. That seems to be getting a new life through "Pizzagate" and Q-non along with the claim that Ikea was selling kidnapped children through coded messages in their advertising.

And that brings up the thing about Proctor and Gambles logo represented the Devil and the company's profits are used to support the worship of Satan.

Comment

That goes with the claim that Dungeons & Dragons was a Satanic plot.

A Satanic Plot exposed by the film "Dark Dungeons".

Oooooh and that Pokemon was a Satanic scare. Good times good times.

And that brings up the Daycare sex abuse hysteria that culminated in the McMartin preschool trial. That seems to be getting a new life through "Pizzagate" and Q-non along with the claim that Ikea was selling kidnapped children through coded messages in their advertising.

That was a thing?? Oy vey....

And that brings up the thing about Proctor and Gambles logo represented the Devil and the company's profits are used to support the worship of Satan.

Of course... cuz only the truly illuminated will catch on to them fancy hidden and super coded symbologies.

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post

Of course... cuz only the truly illuminated will catch on to them fancy hidden and super coded symbologies.
                    Yeah, they were pretty imaginative

There was a much beloved weatherman here on one of the local channels. At one time or another during his nearly 50 years on the air he worked on all 3 network affiliates. He also was the local host of the Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Association telethon, which used to be a staple on Labor Day weekend here in the U.S. But he also was a big time believer in the conspiracy theory that Proctor & Gamble's trademarks were evidence that the company was run by devil worshippers and one day spent some of the weather forecast calling on people to boycot the company.

Was hard to take him seriously after that.

Comment

Moderated By: rogue06

I moved the derail over to The Rolling Pin™ https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...er-and-old-too

I'll be going into witness protection because of the name I gave the thread smiley hide.gif

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                      Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Comment

I'm going hunting for rogue.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Fine, I'll answer one. There is a really interesting conspiracy theory out there that Stevie Wonder isn't really blind but fakes it to further his career.
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            Fine, I'll answer one. There is a really interesting conspiracy theory out there that Stevie Wonder isn't really blind but fakes it to further his career.
                            Him and Ray Charles?

Comment

Yeah, they were pretty imaginative

There was a much beloved weatherman here on one of the local channels. At one time or another during his nearly 50 years on the air he worked on all 3 network affiliates. He also was the local host of the Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Association telethon, which used to be a staple on Labor Day weekend here in the U.S. But he also was a big time believer in the conspiracy theory that Proctor & Gamble's trademarks were evidence that the company was run by devil worshippers and one day spent some of the weather forecast calling on people to boycot the company.

Was hard to take him seriously after that.
                              That there are "big brain analysis" there, top notch.
                              Proctor & Gamble??? For real???

You'd think that the accusations of worker exploitation within the corporation would be more plausible to label them evil.... but noooooo, it's gotta be devil worshippers.

Comment