Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Hello - Long time, no see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    It is more a stock list of knee jerk replies including things like how he already at some point in time explained this and won't bother to do so again and accusations that the reader/questioner is high/drunk/deranged/dumb/dishonest and not worth responding to.

Glad to see he is keeping an open mind.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
    Well that's not so bad. Now you just need to hope he uses less creationism to go with it and you have an improvement.
    It is more a stock list of knee jerk replies including things like how he already at some point in time explained this and won't bother to do so again and accusations that the reader/questioner is high/drunk/deranged/dumb/dishonest and not worth responding to.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    That hasn't changed except he uses less "science"
    Well that's not so bad. Now you just need to hope he uses less creationism to go with it and you have an improvement.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    What's he doing now? From what I remember he was a creationist who always posted on creationism but would use dodgy "science" to try and prove a point. Of course try being the operative word here and take note that "science" is in quotations.
    That hasn't changed except he uses less "science"

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
    Jorge is potentially getting worse
    What's he doing now? From what I remember he was a creationist who always posted on creationism but would use dodgy "science" to try and prove a point. Of course try being the operative word here and take note that "science" is in quotations.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Originally posted by Raphael View Post
    Well get cracking on making more
    It's like when you writing a book but you only have one cope and then lose that copy or it gets destroyed. The thought of having to do it all again makes you think "do I have to?"

Leave a comment:

• Catholicity
    replied
    Jorge is potentially getting worse

Leave a comment:

• Raphael
    replied
    Yes, I used to post here quite a lot for a few years a while back. Gutted my old account has been lost but Nick told me that everybody lost their accounts. I'm pretty sure I had a few thousand posts under that account too.
    Well get cracking on making more

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Not as bad as Alabamastan where
    • Hallmark has a gift card section for brother-cousin-fathers and sister-wife-mothers
    • Family trees resemble pencils
    • DNA testing is essentially useless
    • Family reunions are considered prime areas to look for a husband/wife
    You southerners are so amusing.

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    • Hallmark has a gift card section for brother-cousin-fathers and sister-wife-mothers

Learn to spell. The word is Georgia: G-E-O-R-G-I-A

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    I like edgy

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
    2edgy4me

What are you talking about Chrawnus? You are the edgiest person here.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    I remember reading some of his posts, but I think they were mostly older threads by then. I think you either joined a little before, or a little after I did.
    Yes, lilpixie, dan and I used to be quite the team back then.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    I've read he wanted to invade them, but was worried about fighting them (the Swiss actually have a pretty decent military).
    I suppose they have a good position with all the mountains as well.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    I'm only being half serious. There's a guy I work with, whose from Arkansas, so I always make sure to mention marrying your cousins is common in Arkansas, when he's in earshot.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X