Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Hello - Long time, no see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
    Sure, I believe you. No kidnapping was involved at all.
    No need - she became a libertarian. Her hair is pink and we are expecting colored sunglasses and tie dye any day now...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      No need - she became a libertarian. Her hair is pink and we are expecting colored sunglasses and tie dye any day now...
      SO you torture her as well. You animals!!!!!
      “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

She moved to Colorado all on her own - not our faults that her inner hippie surfaced.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

She moved to Colorado all on her own - not our faults that her inner hippie surfaced.
          Do you expect me to believe that? No sane person moves to Colorado and becomes a hippie by themselves.
          “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

Do you expect me to believe that? No sane person moves to Colorado and becomes a hippie by themselves.
            Welcome back. From what I hear it is true. She even talks about smoking weed now.
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Okay, who are you and what did you do with DO? He'd already know Dee Dee was nuts.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                Welcome back. From what I hear it is true. She even talks about smoking weed now.

I have to say to say that is quite a surprise.

Comment

Okay, who are you and what did you do with DO? He'd already know Dee Dee was nuts.
                  Yes, nuts. I didn't expect hippie loving liberal nuts though.

Comment

I have to say to say that is quite a surprise.
                    Well, here's the proof.

Although, what else is there to do in Colorado?
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

SO you torture her as well. You animals!!!!!
                      Ivo did Cher impressions while Sparko ate bacon in front of her without sharing.

She has pink hair now.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Well, here's the proof.

Ski.

I have a cousin that lives literally a couple dozen feet away from the slopes outside of Aspen.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Ivo did Cher impressions while Sparko ate bacon in front of her without sharing.

She has pink hair now.
                          Listening to Cher would drive anybody to insanity...
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Ski.

I have a cousin that lives literally a couple dozen feet away from the slopes outside of Aspen.
                            I also hear drinking is quite a hobby out there (Coors has a pretty large brewer out there).
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Well, here's the proof.

Well you could always go to South Park.

Looking at the thread I see that she no longer supports the Republicans.

Oh well, personally I'm more cynical than that now. I've lost trust in all political parties now. Makes it difficult to figure out who to vote for. I was considering turning up to vote, taking a look at the ballot paper and just vote for some nobody that I hadn't even heard of before. I'm probably not going to be home on voting day now anyway so I won't need to worry about it.

Comment

She has pink hair now.
                                That is torture. Unforgivable to eat bacon and not share it out.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X