Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Hello - Long time, no see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Just try dealing with some of them on civics. It can be rather amusing.
    Could be worse. We could live in Sweden. They're completely nuts.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Darth Ovious, get your hazmat suit on if you decided to tackle some of those in Civics.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
    Yes, nuts. I didn't expect hippie loving liberal nuts though.
    Libertarian not liberal.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Yes, and it's the same here.

Dumb may be a harsh word actually. More like mass indoctrination in something that is a complete cancer to society.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse View Post
    Democrat Party, Republican Party, Libertarian Party...is there a "I could careless" party? I would join it.
    Sounds like a good party to me. Besides, I thought political parties are just an excuse to accept legal bribes (in the forum of 'campaign contributions').

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Question is... is it because people (as a whole) are slowly getting dumber?
    Yes, and it's the same here.

Dumb may be a harsh word actually. More like mass indoctrination in something that is a complete cancer to society.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Democrat Party, Republican Party, Libertarian Party...is there a "I could care less" party? I would join it.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    American presidents seem to be getting worse every time. Obama is now the new target to top in terms of being the most awful President America has ever had.
    Question is... is it because people (as a whole) are slowly getting dumber?

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied

I just like pushing buttons and if that means stepping on republican and democrat toes, so be it.
    American presidents seem to be getting worse every time. Obama is now the new target to top in terms of being the most awful President America has ever had.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Well you could always go to South Park.

Looking at the thread I see that she no longer supports the Republicans.

Oh well, personally I'm more cynical than that now. I've lost trust in all political parties now. Makes it difficult to figure out who to vote for. I was considering turning up to vote, taking a look at the ballot paper and just vote for some nobody that I hadn't even heard of before. I'm probably not going to be home on voting day now anyway so I won't need to worry about it.

I just like pushing buttons and if that means stepping on republican and democrat toes, so be it.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Ivo did Cher impressions while Sparko ate bacon in front of her without sharing.

She has pink hair now.
    That is torture. Unforgivable to eat bacon and not share it out.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Well, here's the proof.

Although, what else is there to do in Colorado?
    Well you could always go to South Park.

Looking at the thread I see that she no longer supports the Republicans.

Oh well, personally I'm more cynical than that now. I've lost trust in all political parties now. Makes it difficult to figure out who to vote for. I was considering turning up to vote, taking a look at the ballot paper and just vote for some nobody that I hadn't even heard of before. I'm probably not going to be home on voting day now anyway so I won't need to worry about it.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Ski.

I have a cousin that lives literally a couple dozen feet away from the slopes outside of Aspen.
    I also hear drinking is quite a hobby out there (Coors has a pretty large brewer out there).

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Ivo did Cher impressions while Sparko ate bacon in front of her without sharing.

She has pink hair now.
    Listening to Cher would drive anybody to insanity...

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Well, here's the proof.

Although, what else is there to do in Colorado?
    Ski.

I have a cousin that lives literally a couple dozen feet away from the slopes outside of Aspen.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X