Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Hello - Long time, no see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
    I was unaware that he was an occupy protester.
    I remember that he made a few mentions of it (the rest of us actually have a real job and couldn't be bother to stand around in a park all day).

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    They are the guinea pig in social experimentation that will show the rest of the world why you don't mess with social engineering likely.
    Hitler nor Stalin couldn't be bother to invade them, so what does that say (they respectively invaded Norway and Finland)?

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    What did you expect from somebody who was an Occupy protester? Logic and common sense?
    I was unaware that he was an occupy protester.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    I'm sure. Doesn't look like they've done anything all that important since the 18th century.
    They are the guinea pig in social experimentation that will show the rest of the world why you don't mess with social engineering likely.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Not really interested in getting into debate. I remember debating those guys. Really mind boggling. I remember Jaecp being the worst. How can anybody be that self unaware of what they were posting is beyond me.
    What did you expect from somebody who was an Occupy protester? Logic and common sense?

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Don't be sad. Trust me Sweden is a bullet well dodged.
    I'm sure. Doesn't look like they've done anything all that important since the 18th century.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Yeah, Mr Baby Murderer requires a level 100 hazmat suit (he used to argue with Tazzy Wazzy and Co; I'm sure he already has one).
    Not really interested in getting into debate. I remember debating those guys. Really mind boggling. I remember Jaecp being the worst. How can anybody be that self unaware of what they were posting is beyond me.
    Last edited by Darth Ovious; 05-01-2015, 05:35 PM. Reason: Grammar

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    I'm blonde enough to fit into Sweden, but not liberal enough. Oh well.
    Don't be sad. Trust me Sweden is a bullet well dodged.

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Nominating usually. When Leonhard was a skeptic he was a reasonable skeptic. He wasn't an anti-theist retard. He was just a proper atheist.
    Pretty much what I expected based on my own interactions with him. I was more wondering if he had changed that much since you were here.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Was he nominating, or being nominated?
    Nominating usually. When Leonhard was a skeptic he was a reasonable skeptic. He wasn't an anti-theist retard. He was just a proper atheist.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse View Post
    Darth Ovious, get your hazmat suit on if you decided to tackle some of those in Civics.
    Yeah, Mr Baby Murderer requires a level 100 hazmat suit (he used to argue with Tazzy Wazzy and Co; I'm sure he already has one).

Leave a comment:

• Darth Ovious
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Libertarian not liberal.
    Sorry, my post was connecting term hippie with liberal. I got that she was actually a libertarian.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Could be worse. We could live in Sweden. They're completely nuts.
    I'm blonde enough to fit into Sweden, but not liberal enough. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    I remember Leonhard. Used to read a lot of his posts in the screwball threads.
    Was he nominating, or being nominated?

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Libertarian not liberal.
    If I was to pick a side; I'd call Libertarians rather conservative (since they want to turn the US government into more what it resembled long ago).

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X