Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

GoBahnsen is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Thanks for the warning....

Seriously, welcome back.

I might have your smilie - give me a few weeks and I'll hunt for it.
    Thanks Teal. I apologize if I wasn't nice to you in my early zealous days of Reformed theology. I'm still zealous, but a lot less harsh...I hope

Actually, your post was funny and I liked it. I learned to appreciate humor on the other site I was at, because it was hard to come by there. So thanks
    Last edited by GoBahnsen; 01-25-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Hi friend. Lovely to see you.
      The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Forgiven long since - forget it.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
          Hi friend. Lovely to see you.
          Good morning Trout. I'm glad you're still here. I came back here a couple of years ago or so... you remember. I felt like I didn't really have much to add to Theo 201. I was trying to help this one guy out in Fraternity. He was having some serious personal issues and I got bummed when he (a professing believer) was giving more heed to an agnostic in there, than my biblical counsel.

Oh and that's right...I came in here yesterday, kind of forgetting that this place is full of non-Christians (which is great!), so I will need to adjust myself accordingly before I alienate myself from them.

How are you Trout? Do you still look like Clint Eastwood?

Comment

Hey everyone GoBahnsen is back...he's back, he's back!!! Hello? Hello? (in muffled tones now) hello? ( louder, with echoes down an empty hallway) hello? I'm back

Comment

You will have to go to one of the threads he is posting in to find him though.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                You will have to go to one of the threads he is posting in to find him though.
                GoBahnsen approaches Jed with glassy eyes and bright red cheeks...a bit of spittle in the corners of his mouth...he breaks out in a big smile exposing his coffee stained teeth and takes Jed's hands and twirls around the Tweb lobby with him in jubilation at finding another member in the empty hallways.

"I'm back Jed...I'm back...it's me GB, it's really me and I'm back...

Comment

Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Hey GB; good to see you've covered the new boards! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by pereynol View Post
                      Hey GB; good to see you've covered the new boards! ;)
                      Yeah man. Hey check in at admissions yourself and have mossrose set you up with a steak and a glass of red wine on me. welcome back!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X