Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Country Sparrow saying, "Hello"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Sparrow saying, "Hello"

Happy to be here.

I found this site in a 2011 list at The Top 40 Informative Forums for Theology Students and Educators.

I look forward to our time together.
    Be Blessed,
    CS

sigpic
    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
    Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Thank you both.

sigpic
        Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Country Sparrow View Post
          Happy to be here.

I found this site in a 2011 list at The Top 40 Informative Forums for Theology Students and Educators.

I look forward to our time together.
          Be Blessed,
          CS
          Interesting. Welcome!

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Welcome!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Thank you all.

sigpic
                Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Howdy! What part of the world are you from?
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I hope you like bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      I hope you like bacon.

Everybody likes bacon. People who say they don't are simply deceived.
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Welcome.
                        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I sent you a friend request, and it came back "not just no, but HECK no"! What gives?
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                            Everybody likes bacon. People who say they don't are simply deceived.
                            Or Muslim.

BLT is a favorite. On whole wheat Texas toast. Mmmmm! OK, now I'm hungry. That visual didn't help at all.

Thank you all for the howdy and welcome.

sigpic
                            Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              I sent you a friend request, and it came back "not just no, but HECK no"! What gives?
                              I didn't reject that. I accepted and your avatar should now be on my friends list.
                              I'll go check.

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                              Howdy! What part of the world are you from?
                              Mid-Atlantic region USA.

sigpic
                              Marcus Aurelius

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X