Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

What Did I Accomplish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Did I Accomplish?

No. Seriously.

<---------- this says I achieved ..... what?
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

7 day's registered. Move your mouse over it! :)
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

It's time to sit back and imagine just how much you can achieve by sitting back and doing nothing.
      "Faith is nothing less than the will to keep one's mind fixed precisely on what reason has discovered to it." - Edward Feser

Comment

All your point are belong to us!

Comment

And now it's gone. What an experience.

Comment

What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ.
            "Faith is nothing less than the will to keep one's mind fixed precisely on what reason has discovered to it." - Edward Feser

Comment

as long as you lost your tofu...

Comment

It's sort of like school where you get a gold star by doing really nothing, but showing up.
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

But what GOLD stars they were!!!! I 'member licking that big ole thing and sticking it on the attendance poster!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X