Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Hello, World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

I guess I oughta straighten you out so you don't go off ill-informed.

mossy (mossrose) is the Ancient of Afternoons. That is because she is very, Very, VERY old. How old? Well, when God said "Let there be light!" mossy complained about the brightness making it hard for her to take her nap. When God created Adam and Eve, after complaining "there goes the neighborhood" she babysat them.

You will notice mossy complains a lot.

As for cerealboy... It's the opposite. He's still wet behind the ears and still in High School so naturally he thinks that he is all there is -- suffers from delusions of grandeur. No need to be taken seriously at all.

The one you have to watch out for is the crusty pirate -- Sparko. He is always looking for new ways to con folks out of stuff (especially their bacon!). And his partner in crime, my twin brother from another mother, Cow Poke. And OneBadPig (OBP) needs to be kept an eye on as well.

Me? I'm just a humble, lovable rogue.
    Wow. So much to digest. Lol. So you are telling me she is no spring chicken? Well, being 37 myself, I can probably relate. I feel like I'm 120 though. Hasn't complained about me yet so I feel good about that.

I am a little concerned about Mr. Cereal. Still in High School and all. I wasn't about to call him King though :|.

Sparko won't get much out of me. My oven is broken so I don't have bacon. All I have to my name is internet and one red skittle. By the way, Ninja's > Pirates .

OneBadPig "seems" nice lol. I have yet to meet Mr. Poke but I am sure I will :).

And very nice to meet you rogue! You said very little about yourself so I am guessing you are the one to look out for from all of them . Glad to have this sweet rundown.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    He's just another member of tweb who hasn't even graduated high school yet! I think he's trying to make a new running gag. Wonder who the youngest on tweb is?
    Oh a young buck huh? I can only imagine how many more years he has before he graduates lol :).

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

I guess I oughta straighten you out so you don't go off ill-informed.

mossy (mossrose) is the Ancient of Afternoons. That is because she is very, Very, VERY old. How old? Well, when God said "Let there be light!" mossy complained about the brightness making it hard for her to take her nap. When God created Adam and Eve, after complaining "there goes the neighborhood" she babysat them.

You will notice mossy complains a lot.

As for cerealboy... It's the opposite. He's still wet behind the ears and still in High School so naturally he thinks that he is all there is -- suffers from delusions of grandeur. No need to be taken seriously at all.

The one you have to watch out for is the crusty pirate -- Sparko. He is always looking for new ways to con folks out of stuff (especially their bacon!). And his partner in crime, my twin brother from another mother, Cow Poke. And OneBadPig (OBP) needs to be kept an eye on as well.

Me? I'm just a humble, lovable rogue.
    Last edited by rogue06; 07-02-2014, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Christianbookworm
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse View Post
    Actually. I have no idea who you are .
    He's just another member of tweb who hasn't even graduated high school yet! I think he's trying to make a new running gag. Wonder who the youngest on tweb is?

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
    Then I'm sure you know I'm King around these parts.
    Actually. I have no idea who you are .

Leave a comment:

• Cerealman
    replied
    Hello TWebbers,

I thought I would introduce myself. My name Is Jesse. I live in Oregon and I'm a horrible speller. I have been a lurker for most of my time coming to the site. I signed up once before the crash but never really posted. But I figured I should be more active since I have enjoyed reading so many of you. So yeah, Thanks for letting me in the door again :).
    Then I'm sure you know I'm King around these parts.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    All righty then!

Out you go into the Tweb world and have a good time!
    Thanks you mossrose :).

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    :). Yeah you won't have any problems with me. Rational Gaze scared me with his tales of infractions. Though it worked out quite well for him lol. That Pin though. Very big.
    All righty then!

Out you go into the Tweb world and have a good time!

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    I have a whole whack of smilies dedicated to me!

That's because I am the queen of Tweb.

And I am sure you will be fine if you follow the rules.

:). Yeah you won't have any problems with me. Rational Gaze scared me with his tales of infractions. Though it worked out quite well for him lol. That Pin though. Very big.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Yeah...uh...remind me never to get on your bad side. Oh dear you even have a smiley dedicated to you. Lol.
    I have a whole whack of smilies dedicated to me!

That's because I am the queen of Tweb.

And I am sure you will be fine if you follow the rules.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Please see my avatar.

Yeah...uh...remind me never to get on your bad side. Oh dear you even have a smiley dedicated to you. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Lol. I can't wait :). The Pin™ does sound a bit threatening to be honest.
    Please see my avatar.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    I am fairly sure some of our regulars will fill you in before long.

Just don't believe anything they say. Except for The Pin™. That is all pure truth.

Lol. I can't wait :). The Pin™ does sound a bit threatening to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    :) Good to know. I have a thick so I can handle a god ribbing. The most teased? Now I must know why lol.
    I am fairly sure some of our regulars will fill you in before long.

Just don't believe anything they say. Except for The Pin™. That is all pure truth.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    What about the fundy atheists! They aren't vewwy nice... then again....
    Lol. I have known my share so, no worries there

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X