Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Hello, World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Gerbils may make adequate samurai but never decent ninjas. They are poopy ninjas.
    Yeah but what they lack in Ninjutsu they make up for in balls of cuteness. Which is dangerous!

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Gerbils may make adequate samurai but never decent ninjas. They are poopy ninjas.
    And tend to show up for a post or two and then disappear for aeons.

Along with their friend Trouty.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    yo

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Master Po and I go waaaaay back. I can't say anything more. And eligible squirrels come from all over the world seeking train under him and serve me.

Oh yes, and poop.
    Yeah. I was about to get said since no "poop" dialog in the last post. Ok but, I need to know at least how ya met so I can find my own Master Po. I have an idea for a stealthy band of gerbils to serve me.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse View Post
    Well do tell. How did you get yours? Do I need to learn a secret handshake or something?

Oh excuse me. Sorry OBP (handsome devil he is). The ears, go so well with the top hat.
    Master Po and I go waaaaay back. I can't say anything more. And eligible squirrels come from all over the world seeking train under him and serve me.

Oh yes, and poop.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    One does not simply get a pack of NSAs

And it is Cow Poke who is the Grammar Nazi not OneBadPig. OBP is... well, you decide

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1000[/ATTACH]
    Well do tell. How did you get yours? Do I need to learn a secret handshake or something?

Oh excuse me. Sorry OBP (handsome devil he is). The ears, go so well with the top hat.

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
    1. It's Cerealman
    Yeah. I save the appellation Cerealboy for particulary irksome failings.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    She did indeed correct me in calling her a chicken, and what would happen to me if I did it again :|. Mossrose I am not like Jeb, I really, really, really, really, believe you are not old at all!!

Lol. I saw that you have the NSA (Ninja Squirrel Assassins) employed. Where can I get a pack of those? This Sparko sounds about as intimidating as The PIN itself does, almost...

Oh indeed I have met OBP. He didn't say anything about my spelling or grammar, yet. So I think I am doing pretty good so far.

Now I know I have a go to guy for any of my burning questions. Sweet! I like how modest you are. Very refreshing. I must admit, I to like the word poop in almost any conversation. Though I personally like to use "poopies" because it sounds more intellectual.
    One does not simply get a pack of NSAs

And it is Cow Poke who is the Grammar Nazi not OneBadPig. OBP is... well, you decide

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
    1. It's Cerealman
    2. Some days the delusions hit me pretty hard,but other days I don't even think about it. All in all I think it's best if I go rest on my throne.
    Remember to flush when you're done.

Leave a comment:

• Cerealman
    replied

I guess I oughta straighten you out so you don't go off ill-informed.

mossy (mossrose) is the Ancient of Afternoons. That is because she is very, Very, VERY old. How old? Well, when God said "Let there be light!" mossy complained about the brightness making it hard for her to take her nap. When God created Adam and Eve, after complaining "there goes the neighborhood" she babysat them.

You will notice mossy complains a lot.

As for cerealboy... It's the opposite. He's still wet behind the ears and still in High School so naturally he thinks that he is all there is -- suffers from delusions of grandeur. No need to be taken seriously at all.

The one you have to watch out for is the crusty pirate -- Sparko. He is always looking for new ways to con folks out of stuff (especially their bacon!). And his partner in crime, my twin brother from another mother, Cow Poke. And OneBadPig (OBP) needs to be kept an eye on as well.

Me? I'm just a humble, lovable rogue.
    1. It's Cerealman
    2. Some days the delusions hit me pretty hard,but other days I don't even think about it. All in all I think it's best if I go rest on my throne.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    If you are truly afeared of The PIN™ and she who wields it I can have Master Po send one of his NSAs (Ninja Squirrel Assassins) out and teach you some of the ways that can be used to counteract it -- for a small fee of course.

Here are just a few of the techniques you could learn

And most importantly...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]989[/ATTACH]

How to bribe mossy with DARK chocolate.

Uh oh. Seems like I made someone more crotchety than usual

Notice the signature line below my banner at the bottom of my posts
    I must learn these Pinfu tactics! Any price will be paid for learning how to save my own life! I would first like to learn The Pin backfire.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    mossy isn't a spring chicken or any other sort of chicken. She is just incredibly ancient. Still nice in a violent[1], cranky sorta way. Jed is a saint for humoring her and acting like she isn't "that" old but some times he just pretends too hard.

If you like ninjas you will be delighted to know that I employ an elite squad of Ninja Squirrel Assassins who work tirelessly to keep Sparko's misdeeds in check and keep the local nerdowells in line. Still Sparko is an alright guy once you get past the smell of old rum and stinky feet (technically "foot" since one of them is a pegleg).

And OBP is okay as long as you steer clear of his sty. Don't let any of the regulars talk you into cleaning it out -- he likes it just the way it is.

If you haven't run across the notorious prodder of bovines as of yet, consider yourself lucky. It is best to double check your spelling and grammar when conversing with him -- he will correct any mistakes.

If you have any more questions about anyone else I'll be more than delighted to give you the straight poop. Just keep in mind anyone with their name written in blue, green and especially red is totally bonkers -- except me of course. I just like slipping the word poop into conversations

1. Just look at her posts in this thread where she is clobbering everyone and boasting of those she has put in cemeteries.
    She did indeed correct me in calling her a chicken, and what would happen to me if I did it again :|. Mossrose I am not like Jeb, I really, really, really, really, believe you are not old at all!!

Lol. I saw that you have the NSA (Ninja Squirrel Assassins) employed. Where can I get a pack of those? This Sparko sounds about as intimidating as The PIN itself does, almost...

Oh indeed I have met OBP. He didn't say anything about my spelling or grammar, yet. So I think I am doing pretty good so far.

Now I know I have a go to guy for any of my burning questions. Sweet! I like how modest you are. Very refreshing. I must admit, I to like the word poop in almost any conversation. Though I personally like to use "poopies" because it sounds more intellectual.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Are you sure though?
    If you are truly afeared of The PIN™ and she who wields it I can have Master Po send one of his NSAs (Ninja Squirrel Assassins) out and teach you some of the ways that can be used to counteract it -- for a small fee of course.

Here are just a few of the techniques you could learn

And most importantly...

mossy5.gif

How to bribe mossy with DARK chocolate.

Uh oh. Seems like I made someone more crotchety than usual

Notice the signature line below my banner at the bottom of my posts

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X