Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

I, Ana, Joan of the Dragula, have returned to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I, Ana, Joan of the Dragula, have returned to you

Be warned. Or be happy. Eat hummas and dance. Laugh from your guts and love with your whole heart. Embrace life and laugh at death, for death has lost it's sting. And Say hello, cause it's good to see you.

I am become death...

Comment

Glad to see you Anastasia. Hope you've been doing well.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Anastasia Dragule View Post
          Be warned. Or be happy. Eat hummas and dance. Laugh from your guts and love with your whole heart. Embrace life and laugh at death, for death has lost it's sting. And Say hello, cause it's good to see you.

=p=.......who are you again?
          "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
          "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
          Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

welcome back to the hotel California.

You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.

Comment

Welcome home!
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Wait, of the what? Didn't I tell you to stay away from strange cars? You never know where they have been!

http://www.munsterkoach.com/dragula1h.htm
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Welcome back.

I have my neck-guard on now.

Comment

I thought you said eat humans and dance.

I realized my mistake too late. *burp*

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X