Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Winging my way in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winging my way in.

I found this site because someone mentioned it by name on another site and I found it using google. I decided to check it out.

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
      I found this site because someone mentioned it by name on another site and I found it using google. I decided to check it out.
      Glad you're here. It gets crazy at times, and you don't HAVE to be crazy to fit in, but I promise you - it helps!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Just don't bring in any of those time traveling shenanigans with Mr. Peabody, we have enough trouble with rogue06 and his crazy experiments as is.

Comment

Hi, Sherman. Welcome!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Let me be the first to welcome you to TWeb, ex post facto.

I hope their mention wasn't too negative.

Comment

Hello; it's nice to have you here. Please enjoy yourself and post as our Lord so leads you to.
              ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

It was a site overrun by Flat Earthers, so they weren't too positive about it. That is what made me decide to check it out. My interests tend to run more cerebral. I don't care for conspiracy stuff or theories that needed Youtube to gain traction.

Comment

It was a site overrun by Flat Earthers, so they weren't too positive about it. That is what made me decide to check it out. My interests tend to run more cerebral. I don't care for conspiracy stuff or theories that needed Youtube to gain traction.
                  Wait, the earth isn't flat? oh no.

We had one guy here who insisted that the Earth was the center of the universe and the sun and stars and everything went around it. He also tried supporting flat earthism for a while but I don't think even he believed that.

Comment

Welcome!
                    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Just don't bring in any of those time traveling shenanigans with Mr. Peabody, we have enough trouble with rogue06 and his crazy experiments as is.
                      My experiments are NOT crazy. Just a bit unorthodox.

Welcome.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        My experiments are NOT crazy. Just a bit unorthodox.

Welcome.
                        So you admit to being unorthodox? Now I have my reason to ban you from the mods! Banninate!!!!

Comment

Admins, have you already erased all your flat earth threads?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                            Admins, have you already erased all your flat earth threads?
                            of course not.

Last edited by Sparko; 09-13-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              So you admit to being unorthodox? Now I have my reason to ban you from the mods! Banninate!!!!

You know good and well that I'm unbannibatable -- or at least should given all your failed fitful and futile attempts to do so

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X