Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Winging my way in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReformedApologist
    replied
    Welcome to Theologyweb be prepared to step into a world of theological wackiness and oddfellows.

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    replied
    The writing does take up a lot of my time. I collab with another writer on an art site too.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    I'm so proud of you!
    Me two!

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I am a writer too. See? I just wrote this!
    I'm so proud of you!

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    And have a chat with zymologist. He's a budding author.
    I am a writer too. See? I just wrote this!

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    You write?

You should get together with Ben Zwycky. He's published a book or two.
    And have a chat with zymologist. He's a budding author.

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    ​Not a tank person. The origins of the username are in a book series I have written. 10 volumes. Its the last name of the one of the characters -- and no she does not ride in tanks. She actually a Navy person.
    You write?

You should get together with Ben Zwycky. He's published a book or two.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    ​Not a tank person. The origins of the username are in a book series I have written. 10 volumes. Its the last name of the one of the characters -- and no she does not ride in tanks. She actually a Navy person.
    Tankers?

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Shouldn't someone with the handle "Sherman" be riding in tanks?

Just sayin'
    Yeah.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Shouldn't someone with the handle "Sherman" be riding in tanks?

Just sayin'

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Okay, it's hard to get the replies to load and it double posted.
    We have been having problems with our site for a while. We are trying to get a new version up, but our programmer (Raphael) has been very busy with real life. So apologies for any inconveniences. If your post seems to hand and not refresh, no need to click submit again. It actually went through. You can "stop" the page loading and hit refresh and it should refresh the page.

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    replied
    I'll have to remember F-5. I switched the the WYSIWYG editor. The interface works a little better on my browser.

Leave a comment:

• QuantaFille
    replied
    I usually hit F5
    My phone doesn't have one of those.

Leave a comment:

• Faber
    replied
    I usually hit F5
    F5 works for me all the time.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X