Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Winging my way in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I usually hit F5
    That must work, too!

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    We have been working on getting the site upgraded, and are dealing with hanging posts and pm's. Sorry about that.

If your post doesn't go through after a few seconds, hit the x on your browser to stop it, and then hit the refresh button. That usually works without double posting.

Hoping to get things working better soon!
    I usually hit F5

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Eleventy-ninth. I will get you some day.
    You forgot to add "and your little dog too" while impotently shaking your fist in fitful rage

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    We have been working on getting the site upgraded, and are dealing with hanging posts and pm's. Sorry about that.

If your post doesn't go through after a few seconds, hit the x on your browser to stop it, and then hit the refresh button. That usually works without double posting.

Hoping to get things working better soon!

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    replied
    Okay, it's hard to get the replies to load and it double posted.

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    replied
    Wait, the earth isn't flat? oh no.

We had one guy here who insisted that the Earth was the center of the universe and the sun and stars and everything went around it. He also tried supporting flat earthism for a while but I don't think even he believed that.
    I would not be surprised to find that many of those unsupported concepts are actually pushed by trolls that want to see of they can get people to believe in the ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    So, what is this now, your 60th or 70th failed attempt?
    Eleventy-ninth. I will get you some day.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    So, what is this now, your 60th or 70th failed attempt?

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    This user has been banned and his post is no longer visable

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    So you admit to being unorthodox? Now I have my reason to ban you from the mods! Banninate!!!!

You know good and well that I'm unbannibatable -- or at least should given all your failed fitful and futile attempts to do so

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    Admins, have you already erased all your flat earth threads?
    of course not.

Last edited by Sparko; 09-13-2019, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mikewhitney
    replied
    Admins, have you already erased all your flat earth threads?

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    My experiments are NOT crazy. Just a bit unorthodox.

Welcome.
    So you admit to being unorthodox? Now I have my reason to ban you from the mods! Banninate!!!!

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Just don't bring in any of those time traveling shenanigans with Mr. Peabody, we have enough trouble with rogue06 and his crazy experiments as is.
    My experiments are NOT crazy. Just a bit unorthodox.

Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X