Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Your vacation's over. I'm back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your vacation's over. I'm back.

I guess I made quite the impression in the early days. Never was in moderation (other than the occasional quote that a mod had to hit) the first time around, but I spent my first day back in the matrix. Guess people have long memories around here.

You have a clean slate with me. Write something on it!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This is what happens when I ask the few active participants at the Tweb FB page whether any of them are also active here.
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
        This is what happens when I ask the few active participants at the Tweb FB page whether any of them are also active here.
        Yup. Your post triggered a bit of nostalgia. Had some good times here, but I mostly lost the stomach for debate, which is why I didn't come back after the loss of the original site. I decided to come back to mess around in the rec room and fraternity. Might dip my toe in civics, but these days I've gone from debating to keep my wits sharp to arguing to blow off steam so we'll see how long it takes before I decide to box myself into the non-debate forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatty Arbuckle View Post

Yup. Your post triggered a bit of nostalgia.
          Welcome back!

Had some good times here, but I mostly lost the stomach for debate, which is why I didn't come back after the loss of the original site.
          So Skinny Arbuckle now?

I decided to come back to mess around in the rec room and fraternity. Might dip my toe in civics, but these days I've gone from debating to keep my wits sharp to arguing to blow off steam so we'll see how long it takes before I decide to box myself into the non-debate forums.
          We need more non-debate participation around here anyway. People get way too serious in Civics.

Comment

I guess I made quite the impression in the early days. Never was in moderation (other than the occasional quote that a mod had to hit) the first time around, but I spent my first day back in the matrix. Guess people have long memories around here.

You were only in the matrix because we are now manually activating every legitimate new registration. There were so many spammers that we decided to do it this way to keep the riffraff out.

And that’s my job, and I only check for new members once a day. You joined just after I looked on that day so I didn’t get to you until the next.

Welcome back!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              You joined just after I looked on that day so I didn’t get to you until the next.
              She last used that excuse when it was her job to warn the dinosaurs about this chunk of dirt heading their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

She last used that excuse when it was her job to warn the dinosaurs about this chunk of dirt heading their way.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Hi Welcome back.

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                      Hi Welcome back.
                      Thanks. Norrin got me nostalgic for TWeb and when I got here Sparko got me nostalgic for EQ2. Got a halfling fury and a kerra beastlord started tonight if you want to jump back in with me.

Comment

Thanks. Norrin got me nostalgic for TWeb and when I got here Sparko got me nostalgic for EQ2. Got a halfling fury and a kerra beastlord started tonight if you want to jump back in with me.
                        wish I could but having trouble with my computer(need a sound card that plays with windows 10) am on my husbands mac now till we get my computer situaton fixed. and also in the middle of moving as well not much time for play. as soon as I can I plan to try EQ2 out again now that Denmum is crafting dev.

Comment

Wow! That's taking me way back there! Welcome back!
                          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Welcome back, FA.
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I thought I posted here, but apparently not. So, .

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X