Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

I'm Trout I own this place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Trout I own this place

You heard right.
    The last Christian left at tweb

Originally posted by Trout View Post
    You heard right.
    Hey, Fishboi. How you been?
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

NEVER better. You?
      The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
        NEVER better. You?
        Pretty darn good myself... spent the last two years cleaning up my diet and hitting the gym. Started at 235lbs, now I'm down to the 165-170lb range, and keeping the weight off!
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Good to see ya, Steve.

You own Admissions now?

Alrighty then, just follow the nice young men in their clean white coats as they show you to your new office.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
              Good to see ya, Steve.

You own Admissions now?

Alrighty then, just follow the nice young men in their clean white coats as they show you to your new office.
              I thought he was boasting that his doublewide was finally paid off.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Good to see ya, Steve.

You own Admissions now?

I had never heard of a red herring self identifying as a trout until now.
                1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                Scripture before Tradition:
                but that won't prevent others from
                taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

I’ve missed you, Trouty. You need to visit more often.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    I’ve missed you, Trouty. You need to visit more often.

I keep telling you that as he gets older he has slowed down a bit so you don't have to lead him as much when you aim.

So who's gonna tell him that taoist/lao/juvie is now a Jawjin?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      I;ve missed you, Trouty. But with my new Pin™, if you hold still for just a second there …

That’s so thoughtful, mossy. But in lieu of flowers, the fishboi is requesting donations to the local home for unwed goldfish.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        So who's gonna tell him that taoist/lao/juvie is now a Jawjin?
                        Steady there, Captain. A week or so of quality time with his dog-eared copy of hooked on phonics, and he just might figure it out for himself.

Comment

Steady there, Captain.
                          smiley whisper-secret.gifDon't tell anyone but I'm up for promotion. This time next month I'll be Major.

wds.gif
                          I had the same reaction when I heard

Comment

Woah! Trout is still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Woah! Trout is still alive?
                              Gerbil hacked his account

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X