Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

I'm Trout I own this place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

I’m currently recruiting athletic supporters if you’re looking to lend a hand.
    And just when i thought the Nads were defunct.
    The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post

THIS is good stuff, man!!! You are a hero to me.
      Thanks, man. Half the fun IRL is getting the reactions from people who haven't seen me in a while... heck, some days even I have a hard time believing it when I look in the mirror. If you'd have told me I'd be doing what I do now even two and a half years ago, I'd have scored the name of your Strain of Choice so I could buy it in bulk from the local dispensary.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

I see y'all are still a bunch of haters.
        Just the opposite. We'd love it if you would stay for dinner.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post

Thanks, man. Half the fun IRL is getting the reactions from people who haven't seen me in a while... heck, some days even I have a hard time believing it when I look in the mirror. If you'd have told me I'd be doing what I do now even two and a half years ago, I'd have scored the name of your Strain of Choice so I could buy it in bulk from the local dispensary.
          Hairthulu was holding you back all those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Hairthulu was holding you back all those years.
            Hairthulu went bye-bye, like, two years prior... speaking of which, I keep hearing, "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Hairthulu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn," when I walk around where I live... should I be concerned?

Comment

Hairthulu went bye-bye, like, two years prior... speaking of which, I keep hearing, "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Hairthulu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn," when I walk around where I live... should I be concerned?
              "in his house at R'lyeh dead Hairthulu waits dreaming..."

Naw. Just your imagination

[*Note to master Po: please dispatch a NSA hit team to Saskatchewan. Pronto*]

Nothing to worry about at all.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

carry bacon around in your pockets as a ward.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  "in his house at R'lyeh dead Hairthulu waits dreaming..."

Naw. Just your imagination

[*Note to master Po: please dispatch a NSA hit team to Saskatchewan. Pronto*]

Nothing to worry about at all.
                  Phew, for a second there I was worr-

"FBI!! OPEN UP!!!"

Uh... One moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

carry bacon around in your pockets as a ward.
                    I would... but then I'd eat it. And do you know how many calories is in bacon?!

Comment

None.

Comment

Seriously though, i own this place.
                        The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

“Are.”

Seriously, these efforts to slim down have gone too far.

Comment

Seriously though, i own this place.
                            Great. send me your credit card info so you can pay the bills, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

“Are.”

Seriously, these efforts to slim down have gone too far.
                              He probably went full vegan on us and now his brain is suffering from a lack of bacon fat.

Comment

Phew, for a second there I was worr-

"FBI!! OPEN UP!!!"

Uh... One moment.
                                The NSA never announces themselves. Just about the time someone might detect their presence they have already disappeared with the wind leaving only the faintest sounds of their squirrely chittering.

If you happen to get a whiff of singed hair just know it was Ketchtx Tiiktechk and her flamethrower at work. She really loves that thing.

How she looks in training exercises
                                x8thv.jpg

How she feels and acts
                                squirrel_flamethrower_by_gornik6_df0jgyv-fullview.jpg

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X