Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Of Cabbages and Kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no cabbage.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      There is no cabbage.
      Burn the heretic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritus Naturae View Post

Ah yes I remember well those squirrelly marauders!

I was gone for a bit, trying to gather as many cabbages as I could so as to defeat the cauliflower menace.

The cauliflower have infiltrated the upper echelons of the world's governments. Let's expose them with the power of cabbage!
        The NSA does not maraud. They stealthily skulk.

And you sure do like your cabbages

roguetech lab & bait shop Inc. is expanding into the cabbage protection service so you'll never again have to worry about "accidents."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

There is no cabbage.
          Then explain the sauerkraut I ate with my Knockwurst Saturday.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I instituted Cole's Law when I grilled out the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I instituted Cole's Law when I grilled out the other day.
              I slaw what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Then explain the sauerkraut I ate with my Knockwurst Saturday.
                Cabbage is dead.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Cabbage is dead.
                  Only by the time it gets turned into sauerkraut

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Only by the time it gets turned into sauerkraut
                    When did you become the pedant around here?

sigpic

Comment

When did you become the pedant around here?
                      You've been kinda busy irl so I assigned one of the voices in my head (rogue2.73), who was complaining of being booooored, to pick up the slack.

Comment

I was in the Cabbage Cult back in the day. Good times.
                        Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Being a rogue is a cult unto itself smiley coolthumb.gif

Comment

Comment

Wow I sure did miss this one. I remember you and that Cabbage cult back when I was a raw recruit.
                              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X