Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Not exactly new, just returning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back! I'm too busy to post much these days, but I remember you.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Welcome back! I'm too busy to post much these days, but I remember you.
      Naturally, I remember you too!

Comment

Hi Froggie.

Comment

Yo Sparko!

Comment

Well this thread has been ribbeting. It looks like you haven't been toadlly frogotten while you've been away from T-webbed

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Well this thread has been ribbeting. It looks like you haven't been toadlly frogotten while you've been away from T-webbed

Comment

I remember you. Welcome back!
                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

You were just croaking to unload that ponderous amount of puns weren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

You were just croaking to unload that ponderous amount of puns weren't you?
                    I toad you that I am fibulous when it comes to puns and kermitted to remain on top.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Welcome from one who is a tad Polish.
                      When I Survey....

Comment

I toad you that I am fibulous when it comes to puns and kermitted to remain on top.
                        It's clear you jump at any hopportunity to display your puns.

Comment

It's clear you jump at any hopportunity to display your puns.
                          I cannot believe that I missed that one.

Comment

I cannot believe that I missed that one.
                            I'm guessing you are green with envy that you didn't come up with that one yourself. Yeah, I know, just me saying that will get you to swamp us with more puns.

Comment

I'm guessing you are green with envy that you didn't come up with that one yourself. Yeah, I know, just me saying that will get you to swamp us with more puns.
                              I don't want to bog down the thread just so you can croak out "I toad you so." And before anyone else posts it...

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that the teller's name is Patricia Whack. So he says, "Ms. Whack, I'd like to get a loan in order to go on a long vacation."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and then asks how much he wants to borrow.

The frog replies that he wants $20,000 adding that his name is Kermit Jagger and he's the son of the famous rock star Mick Jagger, and that he's also a friend of the bank manager.

Still doubtful, Patty explains that $20,000 is a substantial amount of money and asks if he has any collateral to secure against the loan.

"I sure do," Kermit responds. "How about this," as he produces a tiny pink porcelain elephant, about an inch tall.

Now thoroughly confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She walks into the manager's office and and tells him, "There's a frog named Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $20,000 and he wants to use this as collateral." She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what the heck is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says: "It's a knick knack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone"

Comment

Well glad to see I am no longer the latest returnee around here now. Heheheheheh

But always nice to see the old faces coming back now.
                                Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                                As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X