Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Places to go for updates when Tweb is down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to go for updates when Tweb is down?

Not sure if me not knowing it was the fault of me not paying attention or it not being advertised enough, but when Tweb went down for a few days for the ugprade I had no idea what was going on, and I had no idea of where I could go to look for answers. For future reference, is there anywhere someone could go to if Tweb is temporarily unavailable to get information on what's going on, as obviously someone couldn't go to the site itself?

Tweb has a facebook page. Had it since the crash several years ago since the 2014 crash, if not earlier.
    When I Survey....

Comment

You can also email us at

admin@theologyweb.com

i check that account usually once a day, but was doing so more often when we were down. It's the place to go if you have trouble logging in.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Sorry about that Ter. We put a notice up here on tweb for a couple of weeks before the upgrade saying what we were planning and to go to the facebook page to keep up while it was down. You can go to that group by clicking the tab up at the top of the page (of course if we are down you can't do that, so better to do it now and join the group so you have it for the future)

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X