Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Amazing and beyond words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing and beyond words

AMEN button... PLEASE!!
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Wow
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I agree with BTC Amen button now and with CP Wow

Comment

I agree with RTT agreeing with us.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by London View Post
            Great first post London

Welcome to Theologyweb

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

They sure liked that warm bath! Are they a bit preterm? One of my nieces hated baths when she was a newborn. Those two are just sleeping away in the sink/pool/tub!
              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

I believe they were premmies Cb.... Thank you rogue. good to see we agree guys

seeing that just put things into perspective for me anyhow... life is so precious... Love the way they hug each other
                Last edited by London; 02-15-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Was this by any chance one of those "water births" I've heard of? That might explain their comfort in the water.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Most twins are c-section, so I doubt it. Read somewhere esle that the bath there in can only be used for babies less than two months, which makes sense.
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X