Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Partial Birth abortions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    It's sick that some abortionist feels great about murdering a million unborn babies. And saline sounds like a horrible way to kill a baby. Why is it that animals are killed more humanly then developing humans? Sick.
    One word, Evil.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

May God have mercy on us all. And convict them into repenting! Maybe. Is it possible for God to help the pro-choice people and abortionists to realize that abortion is wrong and they need Jesus?
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        We actually deal with that in the law - when we believe another person has the ability and intent to kill us, and the threat is imminent, it is "justifiable" to use deadly force. It would be incredibly rare that such a tiny person could present such a threat.
        Yes, I am familiar with justifiable homicide. I was referring to the so-called right to privacy.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Than any child abuse in the home should be under "right of privacy". I know the phrase is usually said in jest, but I wonder if some people actually believe "I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it"?

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
            Than any child abuse in the home should be under "right of privacy". I know the phrase is usually said in jest, but I wonder if some people actually believe "I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it"?
            When my youngest daughter (now a beautiful young adult woman) was little, I jokingly told her I was "gonna whoop her little tush". She looked real serious at me, and said, "and if you do, I'll call that toll-free child abuse number". I responded, "OK, and if you call that number you're going to NEED it!" We both know we were kidding, but today I'd probably go to jail for saying that.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

When my youngest daughter (now a beautiful young adult woman) was little, I jokingly told her I was "gonna whoop her little tush". She looked real serious at me, and said, "and if you do, I'll call that toll-free child abuse number". I responded, "OK, and if you call that number you're going to NEED it!" We both know we were kidding, but today I'd probably go to jail for saying that.
              I told my son the other day that if he called the police on me and my "cruel and unusual punishment" of no dinner for not washing the dishes, he'd better call UHaul too.
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Are there people that really believe that fetal mortality is a reason for abortion to be okay? Or that since the dead child will go to heaven, that makes it okay? Under the previous logic, there would be nothing wrong with murdering Christians!

Comment

Fallacious logic: Supplying Abortion Advocates Since 1972

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                    Fallacious logic: Supplying Abortion Advocates Since 1972

Well, yeah. I guess there's no way to argue any sense into people that think it's okay to murder people if they would go to heaven? Fear of Divine punishment? Because if someone is willing to believe something that nutty, they probably wouldn't listen to arguments that the victim might do much good later that wouldn't happen if they were murdered. Or that their friends and family would miss them for now.

Comment

Or that if God's intent were to bypass life and the potential for sin, He wouldn't have created it in the first place.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

My daughter every once in a while gets in a tiff and calls me and her stepdad a meanie for making her do chores or go to school etc. We tell her that that's what we get paid for, to be mean.
                        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Seriously. Babies are more trouble outside of the womb than inside! They can't get into stuff in utero(unless amniotic bands count... yipes, that would be bad, or get the umbilical cord kinked... maybe I should stop listing the dangers a baby could get in the womb...). Unborn babies can't cry all night or need diaper changes. And if conditions are bad for a baby in the third trimester, a premature birth is an option. And why would someone murder a premature newborn? Oh, there are people who think it's okay to kill a three month old....

Comment

Evil stalks the world.
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Hmmm...

If I came up with a punishment for those folks, it would be to hear a recording of a little child asking them why they'd do something so mean over and over for eternity.

Comment

And I'd have anyone who was mean to a child(abuse and neglect) be forced to watch sappy children's shows. That the individual doesn't like. And they also get to hear the sound of fingernails on the chalkboard/a baby's distress cry(recorded simulation!) for eternity.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X