Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Baby Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Lives Matter

Originally posted by Live Action
    A pro-life artist painted “Baby Lives Matter” on the street in front of Planned Parenthood in Salt Lake City, Utah. Artist Tayler Hansen told KUTV that he painted the mural at 1:00 a.m. on Saturday morning, July 18th, because he wanted to raise awareness for life inside the womb.
    Source: https://www.liveaction.org/news/baby...ed-parenthood/

This is the real "BLM." I love it.
    ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Too bad it was vandalized and removed shortly after he painted it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

But not before it was photographed and spread around the Web about 40000 times! Let's see them try to "erase" that.
      ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

I find it absolutely horrific that PP alone has murdered almost as many babies in the last 20 years as The Bad German Lunatic killed Jews during WW 2. And that's just in the States!

Worldwide, the number of abortions is staggering.

https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/

According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

Absolutely tragic.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          I find it absolutely horrific that PP alone has murdered almost as many babies in the last 20 years as The Bad German Lunatic killed Jews during WW 2. And that's just in the States!

Worldwide, the number of abortions is staggering.

https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/

According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

Absolutely tragic.
          And considering how PP has a long history of targeting minorities for abortion...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            And considering how PP has a long history of targeting minorities for abortion...
            Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              yep, I forget where I heard the stat, but basically since Roe V Wade, abortion has killed more black babies in the US than the number of black people who existed in the country at the time of that decision.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X