Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Abby Johnson spoke at our town.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby Johnson spoke at our town.

Honestly she is an impressive speaker. Pretty funny as well.
    sigpic

Who is Abby and what did she say?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Who is Abby and what did she say?
      Former Planned Parenthood director, now pro-life, Christian speaker. She has a facebook page that's worth following.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
        Former Planned Parenthood director, now pro-life, Christian speaker. She has a facebook page that's worth following.
        I knew I knew the name! Thanks.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          I knew I knew the name! Thanks.
          It's nothing new that you knew you knew and I knew that you knew you knew as well.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X