Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

UNPLANNED - The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNPLANNED - The Movie

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

"Will my baby feel this" - I can't help but wonder if they really asked the question this way. Not that I'm doubting her story, it's just such a disturbing way to phrase it. The first time I started thinking about abortion was over a story where people were very upset that a veterinarian had aborted all the unborn puppies from a dog. Both liberals and conservatives seemed to believe it was wrong. But how much more valuable should a human life be? "My baby" - I don't know how anyone could use these words in the context of asking for an abortion.

Comment

Originally posted by LeaC View Post
      "Will my baby feel this" - I can't help but wonder if they really asked the question this way. Not that I'm doubting her story, it's just such a disturbing way to phrase it. The first time I started thinking about abortion was over a story where people were very upset that a veterinarian had aborted all the unborn puppies from a dog. Both liberals and conservatives seemed to believe it was wrong. But how much more valuable should a human life be? "My baby" - I don't know how anyone could use these words in the context of asking for an abortion.
      That does seem odd... somebody contemplating having an abortion will typically try to dehumanize the baby as much as possible.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I haven't seen the movie, but I've heard it shows an abortion. Please tell me how that could be simulated! CGI and raw hamburger plus fake blood?
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

I have seen the movie. I have also read the book. She also spoke for the outreach center in our town. Lee strobel spoke for our outreach center last year.

The movie is a good one, but it is not a pleasant one.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LeaC View Post
            From what I read of the book and the movie the question comes more from those who are not sure if a baby feels pain at parts of development. They might not know if it is a baby thinking it to be something like a polyp.
            sigpic

Comment

No babies were harmed, right? I'm still freaked out by how a movie could portray an abortion without actually murdering a baby.
              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

A friend and I hope to see it. At this point, it does not seem to be showing within 20 miles.
                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

This is about the incidents that happened here in Texas, where the abortion clinic shut down and is being used as a Christian Counseling Center.

https://www.theeagle.com/news/local/...2b5d2d5ab.html

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                    No babies were harmed, right? I'm still freaked out by how a movie could portray an abortion without actually murdering a baby.
                    I assure you no real babies were harmed. It would kinda defeat the whole point of the movie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Twitter "accidentally" suspended the page for the film Unplanned a couple days ago without notice but after public outcry Twitter did a second review and restored it. But "glitches" of some unnamed type kept removing followers from the page but Twitter said today that they finally fixed it.

I'm sure it is merely a coincidence that Twitter keeps "mistakingly" banning conservative accounts. Yeah. Coincidence.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Twitter "accidentally" suspended the page for the film Unplanned a couple days ago without notice but after public outcry Twitter did a second review and restored it. But "glitches" of some unnamed type kept removing followers from the page but Twitter said today that they finally fixed it.

I'm sure it is merely a coincidence that Twitter keeps "mistakingly" banning conservative accounts. Yeah. Coincidence.
                        rule 39.jpg

Comment

Pro-Choicer reviews movie
                          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                            wow

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                              Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              wow
                              Wow indeed!
                              "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment