Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

UNPLANNED - The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You normally say "brudder from anudder mudder" --- but not in print?
    I was endeavoring to be prim and proper. I even had my pinkies properly extended as I typed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I was endeavoring to be prim and proper.

Well, that'll be the day, when you say goodbye
      Yes, that'll be the day, when you make me cry
      You say you're gonna leave, you know it's a lie
      'Cause that'll be the day when I die…

I even had my pinkies properly extended as I typed.
      Sure ya did.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

My responses to Rogue were totally UNPLANNED.

Better?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Well, that'll be the day, when you say goodbye
            Yes, that'll be the day, when you make me cry
            You say you're gonna leave, you know it's a lie
            'Cause that'll be the day when I die

Sure ya did.
            In other news...

RIP

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Even better would be for people to stop filling out the "give me a baby" form when they didn't actually want a baby yet! Because babies don't come with the ability to return them!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                Even better would be for people to stop filling out the "give me a baby" form when they didn't actually want a baby yet! Because babies don't come with the ability to return them!
                I have often said that in an ideal world folks would be required to successfully raise a dog for three years before they could have a baby.

Comment

I have often said that in an ideal world folks would be required to successfully raise a dog for three years before they could have a baby.
                  Except that raising a human is harder than raising a dog? Or is that the point? That if they can't even train a mere dog, they can't teach a young human how to be civilized?

Comment

Except that raising a human is harder than raising a dog? Or is that the point? That if they can't even train a mere dog, they can't teach a young human how to be civilized?
                    Pretty much

Comment

Isn't there a reversible sterilization procedure that people could have to not get pregnant in the first place? Or only start "form filling and combining instructions" after marriage?

Comment

I saw the movie last night and the abortion scene wasn't as bad as I was imagining. I can handle fake blood and a cgi ultrasound. It's still horrible that thousands of innocent lives are lost to the altar of convenience each day,

Comment

So how good is the movie actually? The issue I have is that most of the positive praise for it seems to be along the lines of "it's a pro-life movie! That's good! See it!" (which makes the film sound more like a cash-in on the abortion issue than anything else) rather than an actual explanation for why, independent of its message, it's actually a good movie.

Comment

Isn't there a reversible sterilization procedure that people could have to not get pregnant in the first place? Or only start "form filling and combining instructions" after marriage?
                            I hear that abstinence is a pretty reliable way to not get pregnant. I only recall one exception, and He turned out okay.

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                              So how good is the movie actually? The issue I have is that most of the positive praise for it seems to be along the lines of "it's a pro-life movie! That's good! See it!" (which makes the film sound more like a cash-in on the abortion issue than anything else) rather than an actual explanation for why, independent of its message, it's actually a good movie.
                              According to the lead actress, she's had multiple reports of people reconsidering and deciding against abortions.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

In Georgia, for example, state lawmakers last month passed a bill that would ban abortions once a fetal heartbeat is detected, which can be as early as six weeks.

The bill is awaiting signature by the governor and is expected to be challenged in the courts.
                                It was signed into law today.

Comment