Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

UNPLANNED - The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    That's a joke... right?
    I will neither deny nor confirm....
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I will neither deny nor confirm....
      Still honoring the non disclosure agreement

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Still honoring the non disclosure agreement
        I know which side my toast is buttered on.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And you're worried that I might still have copies of "those pictures" from 1971.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

On the side that lands on the floor, right?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              On the side that lands on the floor, right?
              You can count on roguetech to exploit um, investigate that phenomena

The early experiments can be seen here:

Comment

Couldn't you just toast the cat then butter it?

Comment

Hmmm... do CP and Rogue know each other in real life off the internet? Are they both Texans?
                  If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Hmmm... do CP and Rogue know each other in real life off the internet? Are they both Texans?
                    The internet is real life.

Comment

Not yet.

Comment

Not yet.
                        Are you both yet not Texans, or do both of you not yet know each other in real life off the internet?

Comment

They can't meet if not in the same state! But Texas is pretty big, so they could both live in Texas and never meet in person.
                          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                            Are you both yet not Texans, or do both of you not yet know each other in real life off the internet?
                            Yes.

Comment

is my little older twin brudder from another mother.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                is my little older twin brudder from another mother.
                                You normally say "brudder from anudder mudder" --- but not in print?

Comment