Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

"Aborted Babies Incinerated to Heat UK Hospitals" - The Telegraph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
    If only marriage had the sexual restrictions it once did (assuming it ever did).
    Anecdotally, I've seen incredibly few married couples in my career - and only a handful of those were actually living together.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

wrt= with respect to. At least I think so anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        Hmm, didn't seem like it in your last response but it wouldn't be my first time making a mistake.

However, before I concede to such, just what exactly is a 'wrt'?

FYI: I was referring to the legitimate criticism of the opponents, not the article itself.
        WRT = with regards to

It doesn't sound like we're really disagreeing at this point, though.

Didn't say you did - just pointing out the obvious since a fetus can be aborted based on its 'non-human' status (non-person being the Roe workaround).
        Ok.

Anecdotally, I've seen incredibly few married couples in my career - and only a handful of those were actually living together.
        Oh sure. I expect that to be the case for some time to come, but there are trends that make me wonder.
        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

As I've mentioned in the civics thread, the author has portrayed the exception as the rule. Yes, there were ~2,000 unborn babies incinerated in waste-to-energy facilities. Compare that to the ~15,500 total unborn babies incinerated.
          No Carrikature you said the title "Aborted Babies Incinerated to Heat UK Hospitals" was a gross misrepresentation when that was exactly what did take place. So what if it was only 2,000 dead babies...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            wrt= with respect to. At least I think so anyway.
            Thanks.

WRT = with regards to

It doesn't sound like we're really disagreeing at this point, though.

Ok.

Oh sure. I expect that to be the case for some time to come, but there are trends that make me wonder.
            Fair enough. :)
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              No Carrikature you said the title "Aborted Babies Incinerated to Heat UK Hospitals" was a gross misrepresentation when that was exactly what did take place. So what if it was only 2,000 dead babies...
              I'd suggest you go read the thread in civics.
              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

I'd suggest you go read the thread in civics.
                Really Carrikature? You want me to read through 11 pages before you give me a straight answer? What am I missing? Were not aborted babies incinerated to help heat hospitals? Where was the title so off Carrikature?
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

The cremation without consent is rightfully condemned, yes. However, so should the fact that the article (and similar ones) was hyping the issue should also be noted and likewise condemned. It's not right to condemn such techniques sometimes but tacitly condone it when it suits one.

Comment

Really Carrikature? You want me to read through 11 pages before you give me a straight answer? What am I missing? Were not aborted babies incinerated to help heat hospitals? Where was the title so off Carrikature?
                    I want you to read through 11 pages so we can avoid rehashing all of it here, and so that the discussion can be held to a single location. I've already given you a straight answer in this thread. That you hand-waved does not change that fact.
                    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

To answer another question, we also have to give sex ed classes in nursing homes and give out condoms because the dementia folks like each other. A LOT. And they really can't control themselves.
                      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                        To answer another question, we also have to give sex ed classes in nursing homes and give out condoms because the dementia folks like each other. A LOT. And they really can't control themselves.
                        Guess that disproves a stereotype...
                        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X