Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

"Aborted Babies Incinerated to Heat UK Hospitals" - The Telegraph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Because then they wouldn't have to pay for that kid's dental care and education.
    That's sort of my point. When abortion is cheaper than a box of condoms, then of course it will be used as birth control. If a person had to pay put of pocket to murder their child, then maybe they would think twice and shell out a few bucks for a box of condoms and some spermicide.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      That's sort of my point. When abortion is cheaper than a box of condoms, then of course it will be used as birth control. If a person had to pay put of pocket to murder their child, then maybe they would think twice and shell out a few bucks for a box of condoms and some spermicide.
      Then why doesn't someone pay for the cheaper stuff for them?
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Think it would be to much to hope that everyone just not have sex until after marriage and they're ready to have kids. Would cut down on STI's also.
        (back in modest proposal style) But abstinence and contraceptives are just too much responsibility! So, instead we'll use the babies for some other purpose...

Comment

Then why doesn't someone pay for the cheaper stuff for them?
          Why should someone else pay for the cheaper stuff? If you can afford food and beer and cigarettes you can afford birth control. Heck, schools give condoms out nowadays to the youngsters who shouldn't be having sex anyway.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Why should someone else pay for the cheaper stuff? If you can afford food and beer and cigarettes you can afford birth control. Heck, schools give condoms out nowadays to the youngsters who shouldn't be having sex anyway.
            Do some people have no SELF control? Maybe it's because I'm not interested, but is it really that hard to just no do the action that can get someone pregnant or have an STI!

Comment

Do some people have no SELF control? Maybe it's because I'm not interested, but is it really that hard to just no do the action that can get someone pregnant or have an STI!
              I agree. People have no self-control, especially if there are no consequences to their actions. STD's are consequences, but apparently even the threat of getting one isn't enough to stop people from having sex without birth control.

Unwanted pregnancy is no longer a consequence of unprotected sex, since abortion is so freely available.

Comment

And they wouldn't know/care about the eternal consequences of their actions. But do Christians ever act like that? We really should know better.

Comment

And they wouldn't know/care about the eternal consequences of their actions. But do Christians ever act like that? We really should know better.
                  Of course we act like that sometimes, some of us. And of course we should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                    Moloch worshipers, just like abortion advocates, choose to sacrifice someone else for their own convenience. I see abortion as the modern version of Moloch worship, and have said so for years.
                    new amen button

Comment

My husband has said for many years that our culture sacrifices our children on the alter of the god Sex.

I think he is right.
                      new amen button

Comment

I have two nieces who were just born last summer, so a year ago they were fetuses. Are they more of a person simply because they can now sits up and eat solids?
                        Isn't it appalling that it would have been okay to some people to have killed them a year ago? One's 7 months, the other is 9 months.

Comment

I have two of the best nephews in the entire world and I wonder that in an alternate universe, they could have had their brains sucked out of a tube and their bodies used to head the abortionists shower water.

Comment

It's too bad the article's headline is such a gross misrepresentation of what's happening. It's too bad no one else here seems to have noticed.
                            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                              It's too bad the article's headline is such a gross misrepresentation of what's happening. It's too bad no one else here seems to have noticed.
                              How so?

From the article:

The bodies of thousands of aborted and miscarried babies were incinerated as clinical waste, with some even used to heat hospitals, an investigation has found....

...One of the country’s leading hospitals, Addenbrooke’s in Cambridge, incinerated 797 babies below 13 weeks gestation at their own ‘waste to energy’ plant. The mothers were told the remains had been ‘cremated.’

Another ‘waste to energy’ facility at Ipswich Hospital, operated by a private contractor, incinerated 1,101 foetal remains between 2011 and 2013.

They were brought in from another hospital before being burned, generating energy for the hospital site. Ipswich Hospital itself disposes of remains by cremation.
                              Last edited by seer; 03-26-2014, 09:28 AM.
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I guess we just don't like abortions period. It wouldn't be consistent to treat said remains any other way than as medical waste, correct?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X