Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

"Aborted Babies Incinerated to Heat UK Hospitals" - The Telegraph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    I thought it was the altar of convenience.
    Well, without sex we wouldn't be in this pickle, would we?

Leave a comment:

• Christianbookworm
    replied
    I thought it was the altar of convenience.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    My husband has said for many years that our culture sacrifices our children on the alter of the god Sex.

I think he is right.

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    Originally posted by hamster View Post
    no, Molech worshipers were trying to appease a deity and reconcile themselves with the world by sacrificing something valuable. These people just want to stay warm by burning garbage.
    Moloch worshipers, just like abortion advocates, choose to sacrifice someone else for their own convenience. I see abortion as the modern version of Moloch worship, and have said so for years.

Leave a comment:

• hamster
    replied
    no, Molech worshipers were trying to appease a deity and reconcile themselves with the world by sacrificing something valuable. These people just want to stay warm by burning garbage.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Executor
    replied
    Originally posted by Manwë Súlimo View Post
    Mine's better.
    Your title is boring and your post is just cut and paste. There aren't words on this planet to express how far beneath the glory of my thread this one is.

Leave a comment:

• Manwë Súlimo
    replied
    Mine's better.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Executor
    replied
    http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...or-heating-now

Leave a comment:

• Manwë Súlimo
    replied
    Someone tell the musicians to play louder, we can still hear the screams of our infants.

Leave a comment:

• Raphael
    replied
    Sounds kinda like the way Molech was worshipped.

Leave a comment:

• "Aborted Babies Incinerated to Heat UK Hospitals" - The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...hospitals.html

The bodies of thousands of aborted and miscarried babies were incinerated as clinical waste, with some even used to heat hospitals, an investigation has found.

Ten NHS trusts have admitted burning foetal remains alongside other rubbish while two others used the bodies in ‘waste-to-energy’ plants which generate power for heat.
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X