Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Stillborn at 13 Weeka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stillborn at 13 Weeka

ATTENTION! The link below contains graphic photos of a deceased 13 week fetus. These photos are potentially disturbing. Please carefully consider before clicking on the link as these are very powerful pictures and not easy to view.

Consider this a serious warning. Open the link purely at your own risk. If you think I might be joking, I'm not - the photos are graphic and potentially disturbing.

You have been warned.

The link below is to an Epoch Times article concerning a mother who's child died in utero at 13 weeks. The doctors suggested a D&C to remove the body but the mother decided to deliver the body intact instead. Rather than have her baby disposed of as 'medical waste', a term she took considerable offense to, she ended up taking the body home for burial there after confirming with a funeral home that it was perfectly legal under the circumstances.

The couple spent a few days marveling at their perfectly formed son before laying him to rest. They later learned that a young woman had seen their struggle on Facebook and having seen a picture of their child, decided not to go through with a planned abortion. For that reason, they are sharing their personal story of loss and meaning with the world.

They named the boy Miran. His short life has saved the life of at least one other. They find solace and meaning in that.

Below is the link. Again, this is difficult and painful to view.

Photos of ‘Perfectly Formed’ 14-Week Miscarried Baby Are Saving Lives: ‘He Was Not Medical Waste

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    ATTENTION! The link below contains graphic photos of a deceased 13 week fetus. These photos are potentially disturbing. Please carefully consider before clicking on the link as these are very powerful pictures and not easy to view.

Consider this a serious warning. Open the link purely at your own risk. If you think I might be joking, I'm not - the photos are graphic and potentially disturbing.

You have been warned.

The link below is to an Epoch Times article concerning a mother who's child died in utero at 13 weeks. The doctors suggested a D&C to remove the body but the mother decided to deliver the body intact instead. Rather than have her baby disposed of as 'medical waste', a term she took considerable offense to, she ended up taking the body home for burial there after confirming with a funeral home that it was perfectly legal under the circumstances.

The couple spent a few days marveling at their perfectly formed son before laying him to rest. They later learned that a young woman had seen their struggle on Facebook and having seen a picture of their child, decided not to go through with a planned abortion. For that reason, they are sharing their personal story of loss and meaning with the world.

They named the boy Miran. His short life has saved the life of at least one other. They find solace and meaning in that.

Below is the link. Again, this is difficult and painful to view.

Photos of ‘Perfectly Formed’ 14-Week Miscarried Baby Are Saving Lives: ‘He Was Not Medical Waste

The article itself is well worth the read.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X