Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

States That Prohibit Abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post

In context with other statements he made, he was specifically pushing his readers to vote for Trump. Not to pick on him by any means, but his thinking that every election is uniquely consequential is a good example of why people are afraid to go third party. (His blanket condemnation of third party voting also ignores the nuance that presidental votes really only matter in maybe 10-15 states.)
    While I'm no fan of third party voting, it has a place, I'll grant. But it's also a lot easier to pressure a recalcitrant congressman of your own party into keeping his promises than it is to pressure the guy that got elected on a completely different platform.

I wouldn't go as far as Craig but I do agree the third party voting tends to be more harmful than helpful. The real problem is not dealing with candidates much, much earlier and ending up with Rock versus Hard Place.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X