Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

States That Prohibit Abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

So Kansas voters chose to not love the most innocent and defenseless.

That is ultimately what it boils down to, and why there will never likely be a full victory before the Lord returns. A nationwide law would probably not make it past a Dem. filibuster, and if it did, could just as easily be removed when power changes hands. A Pro-Life Amendment would be almost impossible to enact at all, since the Pro-Kill faction is so large and willfully resistant to persuasion.
    I was so disappointed in Kansas of all places. I am told though that college aged girls turnout was unprecedented.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Nine states have outlawed abortion. Four more have fetal heartbeat laws. Several more are in contention.

Only four permit abortion at any stage.

The rest are a hodge podge of growing levels of restriction with the most liberal ending at 24 weeks.

Sure, we have a long way to go = but we're not nearly as far behind as we were. Bleeding Kansas will get another bite of the apple. We'll see how that plays out.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

I was so disappointed in Kansas of all places. I am told though that college aged girls turnout was unprecedented.
        I don't use Facebook much anymore but my news feed from people back home was an overwhelming stream of calls for pro-abortion votes. Even people I knew to be strong Christians when I knew them years ago. It made me sad.

I really do think a big part of it was the belief that it would criminalize abortion to save the life of the mother, which was a false but common talking point that I saw people taking.
        Last edited by KingsGambit; 08-04-2022, 04:32 PM.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Way too many people thought pro life laws would criminalize treatment for miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies sadly.
          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post

I don't use Facebook much anymore but my news feed from people back home was an overwhelming stream of calls for pro-abortion votes. Even people I knew to be strong Christians when I knew them years ago. It made me sad.

I really do think a big part of it was the belief that it would criminalize abortion to save the life of the mother, which was a false but common talking point that I saw people taking.
            Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
            Way too many people thought pro life laws would criminalize treatment for miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies sadly.
            Yeah, lots of people thought just the SCOTUS overturn had suddenly prohibited abortion nationwide.

Now a lot think everyone opposing abortion wants no provision for the life of the mother, and probably actually wants her prosecuted.
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment