Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Kids make the best pro-lifers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids make the best pro-lifers

Listen to their simple logic in response to 10 popular arguments.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

I've had a theory that most kids intuitively understand that abortion is wrong but that you have to be "taught" otherwise through societal pressure.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      I've had a theory that most kids intuitively understand that abortion is wrong but that you have to be "taught" otherwise through societal pressure.
      Perhaps they are closer to the realization when they understand about abortion that "mommy might have done that to me!"

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I read about it in a medical encyclopedia (no gory details at all) at age 8 and was heartbroken. I remembered when my baby sister was still in the womb! It didn't say exactly what happened, but I knew something bad would have happened to the hypothetical baby.
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment