Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Trump urges Americans to fight for the unborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump urges Americans to fight for the unborn

https://www.christianheadlines.com/n...ily-headlines/

President Trump over the weekend urged Americans to “continue speaking out for those who have no voice” by defending the lives of the unborn, saying “every person is made in the holy image of God.”

Trump, in his final National Sanctity of Human Life Day proclamation, said every person – “born or unborn” – is “worthy of respect, protection, and care.”

National Sanctity of Human Life Day is observed this year on Jan. 22, the anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion nationwide.

“Since the beginning, my Administration has been dedicated to lifting up every American, and that starts with protecting the rights of the most vulnerable in our society — the unborn,” the proclamation says. “On National Sanctity of Human Life Day, we promise to continue speaking out for those who have no voice. We vow to celebrate and support every heroic mother who chooses life. And we resolve to defend the lives of every innocent and unborn child, each of whom can bring unbelievable love, joy, beauty, and grace into our Nation and the entire world.”

Trump’s proclamation laments the “constitutionally flawed” Roe v. Wade decision, which it says “has resulted in the loss of more than 50 million innocent lives.” The proclamation also celebrates a decline in support for abortion according to public polls.

“But strong mothers, courageous students, and incredible community members and people of faith are leading a powerful movement to awaken America’s conscience and restore the belief that every life is worthy of respect, protection, and care,” the proclamation says. “Because of the devotion of countless pro-life pioneers, the call for every person to recognize the sanctity of life is resounding more loudly in America than ever before. Over the last decade, the rate of abortions has steadily decreased, and today, more than three out of every four Americans support restrictions on abortion.

. Today, I call on the Congress to join me in protecting and defending the dignity of every human life, including those not yet born. I call on the American people to continue to care for women in unexpected pregnancies and to support adoption and foster care in a more meaningful way, so every child can have a loving home. And finally, I ask every citizen of this great Nation to listen to the sound of silence caused by a generation lost to us, and then to raise their voices for all affected by abortion, both seen and unseen.”

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

This just proves he is a Nazi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      This just proves he is a Nazi!!!
      Trump said FIGHT!?!?!?! I'm getting my AR-15 and 1,500 rounds of ammo and heading out......

OH, he meant "fight" as in take a strong moral stand against....
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X