Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

I Paid Less than $2.50 a gallon for gasoline!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am still holding out till they pay ME to take the gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Not really. Up north in the mountains but not here. In fact it is warmer today than it has been all week.
      Mountains

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Mountains

They're called the Appalachians. Perhaps you've heard of them.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Mountains

It's not as if Texas has some mighty peaks. You're like a midget laughing at a dwarf because he's short.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            i am still holding out till they pay ME to take the gas.
            And then you'll finally put a motor on your mighty pirate ship

Sparkoboat.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              It's not as if Texas has some mighty peaks. You're like a midget laughing at a dwarf because he's short.
              But I don't claim to have "mountains"... our "mountains" are referred to as "The Hill Country".
              Last edited by Cow Poke; 01-22-2016, 10:28 AM.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• $1.67 today

Comment

• Saw $1.70 one night, following day it seemed to shoot back up to $1.80.
                  No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

• $1.53 seems to be the going rate around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      I guess that you're pretty much in the same situation as Hawaii. No local source of petroleum and all of it has to be shipped in (literally). Right now the national average here in the U.S. is about $1.90/gallon whereas in Hawaii it is $2.63.
                      In parts of California, our gas prices make Hawaii's look good.
                      I am become death...

Comment

• Everyone around here is back up around $1.76

Comment

• Originally posted by Ana Dragule View Post
                          In parts of California, our gas prices make Hawaii's look good.
                          It's that special blending they make y'all do.

Comment

• I saw a few stations with $1.479 today.
                            When I Survey....

Comment

• I still have the lowest price sighting. I win. Yay! And I had a bacon cheeseburger for lunch.
                              βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
                              ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                                The highest peak in Texas is Guadalupe Peak Near El Paso at 8,751 ft. The highest peak in the Appalachians, Mount Mitchell, is over 2000 ft. less at 6,684.
                                "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment