Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Bitcoin versus other monies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

no. Just that it took me a long time to get anywhere near $40 so I was wondering if it was something else I had missed. They only seem to release a few such rewards at a time. You can even trade or sell the coins you get if you don't like them and buy something else.
    I was kinda surprised that you get $1 for each of three videos, then a couple of them are $2 each for watching 4 videos..... maybe it's an introductory thing, I don't know, but I kept racking up the coins.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I was kinda surprised that you get $1 for each of three videos, then a couple of them are $2 each for watching 4 videos..... maybe it's an introductory thing, I don't know, but I kept racking up the coins.
      yeah I have been doing it for over a year now. It's basically the coins advertising themselves hoping to drum up business by giving away a few dollars worth of their product. There is also usually a limit on availability. I have been notified of a new reward being open before and by the time I got to it, it said that no more was available right now, try back later.

Comment

yeah I have been doing it for over a year now. It's basically the coins advertising themselves hoping to drum up business by giving away a few dollars worth of their product. There is also usually a limit on availability. I have been notified of a new reward being open before and by the time I got to it, it said that no more was available right now, try back later.
        Are you signed up to watch Ian King's video in 25 minutes?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Are you signed up to watch Ian King's video in 25 minutes?
          I PM'd you the link.

Comment

I PM'd you the link.
            Sales pitch --- only $4500 a year to read his reports and access his guidance -- but WAIT --- for the next 300 people, only $1,995!!!!

Comment

I PM'd you the link.
              sorry I was busy making a powerpoint. did they give you something for watching?

Comment

sorry I was busy making a powerpoint. did they give you something for watching?
                A headache.

Comment

• So, I have $1,050 'at risk' in bitcoin, and so far, I have $1,264 in that account - a gain of $214 in 3 months.

Comment

So, I have $1,050 'at risk' in bitcoin, and so far, I have $1,264 in that account - a gain of $214 in 3 months.
                    Not bad . I have spent $2,075 on various crypto, and my portfolio balance is $3,006 (includes the freebies I have gotten from the rewards, interest from staking)

Comment

• ooh! A new reward crypto is available. $3 in Cartesi.

Comment

• So there is a Bitcoin Futures ETF trading on the stock market now. Symbol BITO.

I bought a few shares on E*Trade just to see what it does. Running at $43.28 per share as of this post.

https://www.proshares.com/funds/bito...mpaign_3054067

Comment

• I am now a Crypto Millionaire!

I own 1.29 million Shiba Inu coins.

I had $50 burning a hole in my crypto wallet so I bought the cheapest coin I could find.

Comment

I am now a Crypto Millionaire!

I own 1.29 million Shiba Inu coins.

I had $50 burning a hole in my crypto wallet so I bought the cheapest coin I could find.
                            Woah! It's now worth $94!

Comment

Woah! It's now worth $94!
                              cool!!!

Comment

cool!!!
                                Don't worry, I will never forget you little folk!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X