Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

The Lazarus Thread Part II: "You Sick Freaks"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a SICK FREAK would come up with a lamebrain idea like that

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• thou art a sick freak

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        thou art a sick freak
        Yea, verily!
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• american-chopper-meme-1024x512.jpg

Comment

• -.-- --- ..- xx ... .. -.-. -.- xx..-. .-. . .- -.- ...

Comment

• intro-1588351750.jpg

Comment