Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Sam's Club - Empty Shelves - Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I bought cartons of cans of chili. It's something I don't normally eat so it's worked out well - because they're still sitting in my pantry. Just emergency supplies.

If it was something like beans or corn, they might have been eaten already.
    We like the Birdseye frozen corn and green beans, and use those primarily - the canned stuff is for long term or emergency.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So, oddly enough, I tried to buy k-cup coffee from Amazon --- showed up as $30 for 86 cups in a box, but any time I tried to put them in my shopping cart, the price jumped to $89! Even closed the browser, flushed cache, tried again... same thing.

So I went to SamsClub.com ordered box for $32, but went it went to the cart is was $30.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        So, oddly enough, I tried to buy k-cup coffee from Amazon --- showed up as $30 for 86 cups in a box, but any time I tried to put them in my shopping cart, the price jumped to $89! Even closed the browser, flushed cache, tried again... same thing.

So I went to SamsClub.com ordered box for $32, but went it went to the cart is was $30.
        That happened to me on Amazon. I eventually noticed that it wasn't being shipped from Amazon, and the in-cart price included shipping.
        Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post

That happened to me on Amazon. I eventually noticed that it wasn't being shipped from Amazon, and the in-cart price included shipping.
          It's as mindboggling as Pilgrim's Pride Boneless Chickens!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X