Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Sam's Club - Empty Shelves - Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Free shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, lemme think about that... NO.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yeah, you can't get sucked into believing you're going to get the best deal on Amazon.
      Same with dollar stores. I switch between shampoos and the cheapest one I use is about 80 cents at Walmart and a bit more at Kroger. Makes spending a dollar for it at the Dollar Store seem rather foolish.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Same with dollar stores. I switch between shampoos and the cheapest one I use is about 80 cents at Walmart and a bit more at Kroger. Makes spending a dollar for it at the Dollar Store seem rather foolish.
        Under Biden, Dollar Stores are gonna have to change their name, cause there won't be anything they can sell for a dollar.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Under Biden, Dollar Stores are gonna have to change their name, cause there won't be anything they can sell for a dollar.
          We already have a Five Below in our area. It's headquartered in Philadelphia.

5.jpg
          When I Survey....

Comment

Biden can start bragging that he wants to make everyone millionaires by the end of his term. He may succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post

We already have a Five Below in our area. It's headquartered in Philadelphia.

5.jpg
              I think we're getting one of those in the new commercial development under construction.

Comment

I think we're getting one of those in the new commercial development under construction.
                Shelves will likely be empty.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Shelves will likely be empty.
                  But I'm getting Sam's Club shipments TODAY!!!!

Comment

But I'm getting Sam's Club shipments TODAY!!!!
                    And I still have to buck up and go to Costco. Maybe next week.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

And I still have to buck up and go to Costco. Maybe next week.

I think I'll pack my lunch and go sit on the curb and wait!

Comment

I think I'll pack my lunch and go sit on the curb and wait!
                        If I sat down on the curb I likely wouldn’t be able to get up again.

Comment

If I sat down on the curb I likely wouldn’t be able to get up again.

Put little snacks on the floor and along the curb, so if you can't get up, you won't starve.

Comment

Put little snacks on the floor and along the curb, so if you can't get up, you won't starve.
                            I’d need a potty before I needed food.

Comment

So, we are stocked up on staples, and can SHARE with family and friends!!!

These came TODAY, but were promised by MONDAY, 1 November.

Sams Order.jpg
                              Attached Files

Comment

So, we are stocked up on staples, and can SHARE with family and friends!!!

These came TODAY, but were promised by MONDAY, 1 November.

Sams Order.jpg
                                You must really like green beans and corn.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X