Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Fill it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

well the prices are all over the place right now because of China cracking down on bitcoin mining and Elon Musk. But I think most of the illegal transactions are so secret that they don't really affect the prices. I think crypto has moved out of the black market into the main stream enough that it probably won't affect it much.
    Definitely emerging from the shadows: El Salvador becomes first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender after passing law

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      That'll make it easier for the drug mules to get paid.

Comment

That'll make it easier for the drug mules to get paid.
        And paid well. Border surge sends prices soaring; smugglers can earn $200,000

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Wow, so basically the people who can actually afford to pay for their passage into the USA aren't actually as poor and downtrodden as the democrats make them out. The cost for a family of 4 could easily end up costing over $40,000

Comment

Wow, so basically the people who can actually afford to pay for their passage into the USA aren't actually as poor and downtrodden as the democrats make them out. The cost for a family of 4 could easily end up costing over $40,000
            And considering how often the coyotes merely rape and rob their "customers"...

Comment