Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Fill it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Actually I was complaining about the price having already risen prior to posting the OP.
    My point was just that if everyone "warns their friends" about an imminent price rise, they end up causing the price to go up faster, and likely farther.

It would make sense to buy gasoline futures first.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

It's in the secret pirate mail. duh. You need to be patient. It is coming via ship, but they have to be careful to avoid the Royal Navy. But definitely on the way. For sure. Yup. Just around the corner.

BTW, that reminds me. I need to find an smiley sized gif of Secret Squirrel. find it for me.
      flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

And don't even think it. I'm really rather unpleasant when I'm pissed off.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        In semi-serious news - how many people believe that it is totally coincidental that His Fraudulency has two major gas price spikes less than 6 months into his coup?
        Gas prices always go up during an economic recovery. And while I would love for Biden to do more than TFG to protect our infrastructure against cyber attacks (and he could hardly do less), it would take more than a few months to get there.

Comment

flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

And don't even think it. I'm really rather unpleasant when I'm pissed off.
          still too big.

Comment

still too big.
            Good.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Good.
              get crackin' if you want that bacon.

Comment

get crackin' if you want that bacon.
                My rogue paranoia is warning against it.

Besides you claimed it was already shipped.

Comment

My rogue paranoia is warning against it.

Besides you claimed it was already shipped.
                  Ships can be turned around.

Comment

Ships can be turned around.
                    You keep forgetting that most of your crew are actually NSA in human suits.

Comment

In the "of course this would happen" department:

A 15 year old driver sideswiped a tanker headed for Raleigh, North Carolina.

https://www.wral.com/young-driver-si...ngle/19677585/
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Apparently they paid the ransom and the pipeline will soon be flowing.

Comment

Prices in Texas never flinched.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Prices in Texas never flinched.
                            Gas hits $7 in Virginia

We went from being energy independent for the first time in many decades to having gas shortages in a little over four months.

Comment

Gas hits $7 in Virginia

We went from being energy independent for the first time in many decades to having gas shortages in a little over four months.
                              Hopefully, this will not be forgotten come midterms. (But, sadly, I think it will)
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                Hopefully, this will not be forgotten come midterms. (But, sadly, I think it will)
                                It's all because of OMB!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X